+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 835 of 949 FirstFirst ... 335735785825833834835836837845885935 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,350 of 9488

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Who is Don?
    Popular bloke I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    All rival fans have a right to take the pi$$ after last night BUT taking the pi$$ out of Dave Narey shows what an ignorant, bitter tw@t you really are. I don't hate Aberdeen and I have supported you in Europe. Yet when I read the hateful posts you and your other DUFC haters often compose it makes me want to hate your club and fans ( which is unfair because of all the decent Don's fans I have met over the years).
    Struggling to find what you think is so offensive about 57s accurate representation of Narey? Were you not around in the 80s? Did you not witness the regular and frequent passbacks? I certainly remember them so what is "ignorant" or "bitter" about stating a fact??
    Anyway last night was a joy to behold, fair cheered my week up after the disappointment of Tuesday.
    That's the thing about Europe, domestically there is the odd game (seldom I know) that you don't want utd to be humiliated in, however no such dilemma in Europe. GIRFUY PJMs WHAT A RESULT

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Who is Don?
    Popular bloke I assume.
    Maybe their ex-keeper Mackay who was in goal for them the first time I saw them play at Pittodrie, back in the days before they developed some sort of hübristic @rsery based on reaching a few semi-finals?

I think the fixture link for that 1966 match below was the second time I attended Pittodrie. Mackay, of course, became manager of the bigger team on the street, and I think it was he who signed Colin Hendry. Had a spell at Coventry too, perhaps?

https://afcheritage.org/matches/fixt...7&squad=Senior

I’ll now leave them to their grief and hope that they can take something from Tynecastle on Sunday.

Wonder if the melt crying about Narey, ever joined in with their Willie Miller song.

Dundee Utd, Dave Narey & every single one of the wallopers that support them, can f*ck right off. Thanks for the laughs though

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Wonder if the melt crying about Narey, ever joined in with their Willie Miller song.

Dundee Utd, Dave Narey & every single one of the wallopers that support them, can f*ck right off. Thanks for the laughs though
    Of course I joined in the pi$$ taking RE: Miller. But it didn't stop me respecting him as a great player.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Struggling to find what you think is so offensive about 57s accurate representation of Narey? Were you not around in the 80s? Did you not witness the regular and frequent passbacks? I certainly remember them so what is "ignorant" or "bitter" about stating a fact??
    Anyway last night was a joy to behold, fair cheered my week up after the disappointment of Tuesday.
    That's the thing about Europe, domestically there is the odd game (seldom I know) that you don't want utd to be humiliated in, however no such dilemma in Europe. GIRFUY PJMs WHAT A RESULT
    I started following United in the mid-seventies and have seen some great players in my time along with seeing some absolute duds. OK, so you hate Dave Narey, but to suggest he was simply a back passer is ludicrous. I can't excuse United in any way for the disgrace of last night so having to accept the pelters we are getting from rival fans including a neep muncher like you.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Who is Don?
    Popular bloke I assume.
    American Peh?

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    OK, so you hate Dave Narey, but to suggest he was simply a back passer is ludicrous.
    Crikey, you’re taking this so badly that it’s hilarious. A jibe about Narey means I ‘hate’ him? And the same jibe about his uncanny availability to find McAlpine with a pass back from the halfway line means that I am unaware of his other abilities?

Anyway, neither of those over-reactions excuses the race-hatred of “Willie Miller’s a ‘shortened form of the identity of a native of the India sub-continent post-1947 partition” or the chant describing his wife Claire as ‘a hoor’. Fair Play award, eh? FFS.

Do you live near Yeovil?

Do they get a trophy for being joint holders of the worst score against a Scottish team in European football, or would they have needed to go the whole hog and let in 8 last night.

Will they have a celebration dinner for this achievement in 10 years time.

No matter how bad AFC have ever been and we have been VERY bad over the years, nothing will ever be on a par as being a supporter of those mutant, deluded f***s

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    American Peh?
    We have a winner.
    Virtual cap doffed, virtual pint bought.

Page 835 of 949 FirstFirst ... 335735785825833834835836837845885935 ... LastLast