+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Hull City ** Carabao Cup ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Rodrigo..how did he look tonight?
    Something like this.Name:  pile-of-poo_1f4a9.png
Views: 473
Size:  14.1 KB

Oz, you seem to really not like Alioski.
    For me, he immediately changes games and makes a meaningful impact whenever he comes on, lost count of the important goals he scores too. i think the prem will suit him also (though not usually as good when starting)
    i can think of a few that regularly make zero impact, whom might be more deserving of your attention. Roberts to name just one....

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Oz, you seem to really not like Alioski.
    For me, he immediately changes games and makes a meaningful impact whenever he comes on, lost count of the important goals he scores too. i think the prem will suit him also (though not usually as good when starting)
    i can think of a few that regularly make zero impact, whom might be more deserving of your attention. Roberts to name just one....
    Not that I don't like him as a player I hate every time he dives really pisses me off. One day he'll get a legit one in the box and cause his reputation ref won't pay it but then again they keep paying free kicks. To me, that is cheating, and can't stand it. Like most players for us, he gives it his all just wish he stopped doing it and that is anywhere on the ground whether in defence or up forward.

agree about the diving, though i must say, he really winds up the opposition at times!

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    agree about the diving, though i must say, he really winds up the opposition at times!
    I thought he was going to be send off did you see him grab the refs hand when he was showing him the yellow card. I thought ffs what is he doing.

Kiko named as captain last night hasn't gone down too well...

Must have only been done to passify him after not being the starting keeper. Surely? Keep him happy....till they can find a better option!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Must have only been done to passify him after not being the starting keeper. Surely? Keep him happy....till they can find a better option!
    Pacify him? You know what the common name is for a pacifier? A dummy, which is all that clown deserves, certainly not the captains armband.

On the evidence of the last 15 minutes that I saw, and comments on the thread, we could just as well played Caprile or den Heuvel, given the captains armband to Douglas.

At least then we might not have gifted them a goal and we wouldnt bring disrespect on the captaincy.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Pacify him? You know what the common name is for a pacifier? A dummy, which is all that clown deserves, certainly not the captains armband.

On the evidence of the last 15 minutes that I saw, and comments on the thread, we could just as well played Caprile or den Heuvel, given the captains armband to Douglas.

At least then we might not have gifted them a goal and we wouldnt bring disrespect on the captaincy.
    Not sure if your interpretation was that I supported the decision....because I certainly didn't. Just trying to read their minds as to why! And keeping him competitive for the top role until they can replace him is all I can come up with!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Rodrigo..how did he look tonight?
    Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Something like this.Name:  pile-of-poo_1f4a9.png
Views: 473
Size:  14.1 KB
    On the evidence so far (which is admitidly somewhat limited), even Barndoor looks better and THAT is extremely worrying!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)