+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Losing Weight

O/T Losing Weight

After a lot of soul searching I had to post!

Does losing weight make you feel better or does it make you feel a better person?

If this is the case does that make fat people feel inferior?

Could it be that fat happy people have a more content life than thin miserable feckers?

I think certain rhetoric portrays fat people in the wrong light, people like Brin are making a great effort to shape up but are the general populace intent on taking the p1ss out of the calorie counters?

Fat or not everyone deserves respect in my world

..rant over

re: O/T Losing Weight

She feels better when she's thin gmgm

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm

Does losing weight make you feel better or does it make you feel a better person?

Could it be that fat happy people have a more content life than thin miserable feckers?

I think certain rhetoric portrays fat people in the wrong light, people like Brin are making a great effort to shape up but are the general populace intent on taking the p1ss out of the calorie counters?

..rant over
    Why respect fat people gm gm..IF they did not eat so much then they won't be so fat ..

Quote Originally Posted by shiregreenmillers

..rant over
    Why respect fat people gm gm..IF they did not eat so much then they won't be so fat ..[/quote]

That's not nice Shire

If her and the kids cleared their plates as they should do I wouldn't have to!

The people you love the most also hurt you the most!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller

..rant over
    Why respect fat people gm gm..IF they did not eat so much then they won't be so fat ..[/quote]

That's not nice Shire

The people you love the most also hurt you the most![/quote]frogmiller how can you respect

..rant over

A bit racist shire...wonder how your chum Kempo responds to this ...if hes vertical after his chateau shyte

..rant over

That's not nice Shire

The people you love the most also h

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm

..rant over

A bit racist shire...wonder how your chum Kempo responds to this ...if hes vertical after his chateau shyte[/quote]Its not racist gm gm its the truth ..As for kempo am sure as always he will be on my side

I'm 'rotund' because I have had a rich lifestyle and generally ate and drink what I wanted to without thinking about piling on the pounds...plus the fact I now have a desk job doesn't help as i've always been an active worker but a desk job pays the bills and affords me my hols/lifestyle etc..

I do not believe 'overweight' (we'll not use fat) folk mean to get larger but they are the ones who feed and drink to their own intake capabilities and when they moan it's because of 'comfort' eating I honestly have to shake my head...it's just plain greed end of...

Must say though when we visit the States on our yearly hols I feel almost anorexic in some quarters...now those folk DO know how to eat!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    I'm 'rotund' because I have had a rich lifestyle and generally ate and drink what I wanted to without thinking about piling on the pounds...plus the fact I now have a desk job doesn't help as i've always been an active worker but a desk job pays the bills and affords me my hols/lifestyle etc..

I do not believe 'overweight' (we'll not use fat) folk mean to get larger but they are the ones who feed and drink to their own intake capabilities and when they moan it's because of 'comfort' eating I honestly have to shake my head...it's just plain greed end of...

Must say though when we visit the States on our yearly hols I feel almost anorexic in some quarters...now those folk DO know how to eat!
    "rotund" ...take the t out and your'e right

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast