+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And another one

And another one

So another big shooting in the US today. 11 police officers shot at a "black lives matter" rally, 5 deid and all shot by two snipers. Racial tensions in the US are completely reverting back to the bad old days, if they ever went at all that is. A country that constantly interferes in other nations issues and pleads for world peace, is imploding itself on the inside. One of these days, sh!t will really hit the fan in the US and it will likely come through increased racial and xenophobic tension, coupled with the increasing governments attempts to unarm its citizens. Its a lost cause.

This is great for the arms dealers. It sells more guns and amo.

I think it's gonna get very much worse before it gets better.

It was always going to happen. Taking the fight to the police. I think on average 30 black men are shot by the police per month over there. None of them are totally innocent but we've all seen footage of genuine needless shootings.

The good cops can't win now. They need to stop closing rank though and start to accept they need to change.

Bad cops will always have support from right wing America.

First thing that happens after something like this is they aggressively defend their right to bare arms. That's a mental attitude.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It was always going to happen. Taking the fight to the police. I think on average 30 black men are shot by the police per month over there. None of them are totally innocent but we've all seen footage of genuine needless shootings.

The good cops can't win now. They need to stop closing rank though and start to accept they need to change.

Bad cops will always have support from right wing America.

First thing that happens after something like this is they aggressively defend their right to bare arms. That's a mental attitude.

RIP
    Aye but we all know that the exact opposite will happen.

Just a question

How many of you have lived in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Grantland View Post
    Just a question

How many of you have lived in the US?
    Very briefly. My brother in law lives there. Wife used to. in-laws as well. Few friends do. Some of my best friends are black™

Why Brian?

Were you going to suggest that because we don't live there we can't pass comment?

Just looking over some of the stats & some parts of the US is effectively a war zone. The gun crime for Chicago alone is staggering.

I think at some point in the future, the government will crack down on buying assault weapons at Aldis. This will lead to the break up of the US, with Texas going first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just looking over some of the stats & some parts of the US is effectively a war zone. The gun crime for Chicago alone is staggering.

I think at some point in the future, the government will crack down on buying assault weapons at Aldis. This will lead to the break up of the US, with Texas going first.
    I don't think you would be far off there. Or at least you would probably be correct if the US government ever did anything about guns, which I don't believe they will.

A referendum would sort it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Very briefly. My brother in law lives there. Wife used to. in-laws as well. Few friends do. Some of my best friends are black™

Why Brian?

Were you going to suggest that because we don't live there we can't pass comment?
    Nah, don't think he meant anything as stupid as that......

Google Jade Helm 15 - a conspiracy theory about military exercises taking place in the US designed to impose martial law when they remove the fire arms from the civilians. The most hostile states include Texas and Utah. Okay its a conspiracy theory, but I am almost at some point it will happen.

My folks lived in Katy, Texas for 18 months and the Texans love their guns over there. You could walk into a sports store and are presented with a huge glass counter full of guns and assault rifles and aisles full of bullets in lovely pink boxes. Scary sh!t like. As said above, some States are like war zones over there and there are complete no go areas. The government is losing its grip on the people and there will be serious consequences.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast