+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Butcher & Hibs

Butcher & Hibs

Early days yet but he seems to have given them the predicticted bit of steel they've been missing, if he's given a bit of money in January I can see them challenging for 2nd/3rd place...

re: Butcher & Hibs

How much money would you expect him to be given?

That's a generic Sky statement, he took the job, so he should be able to work with the tools he was given.

Nae idea, Hibs are ok financially as far as I'm aware, I read something this morning about Butcher saying he was too busy to celebrate last night's win so presumably he's working on the transfer front.

Apparently they're trying to get Griffiths back on loan but whether or not that'll materialise is another matter.

He's tidied up the mess left by Fenlon, fair play for that. But his team were lucky last night against a poor Hearts team full of spotty ****agers and he will know it.

The next 2 games will be interesting for them. They've got Utd on Sunday then the Dons next Friday.

Full points and then maybe we can say they'll be competing for 2nd.

I think Butcher will do a job with Hibs improving his managerial cv and will take over from McCoist when The Rangers make it to the top flight.

Hes got them organised and morale looks better which you'd expect from Butcher anyway. Hibs are not really playing well at all but are harder to score against and hes also got a fair but of luck. 2-3 decent signings would be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow
    I think Butcher will do a job with Hibs improving his managerial cv and will take over from McCoist when The Rangers make it to the top flight.
    I thought he was hated at Ibrox after comments he made in his book about the Rangers fans?

Mo Johnston was hated at Ibrox and look how that ended up

Quote Originally Posted by 1995_Oh_My_Sides_
    He's tidied up the mess left by Fenlon, fair play for that. But his team were lucky last night against a poor Hearts team full of spotty ****agers and he will know it.
    Hearts ****agers are now battle scarred and this will only help the club.They are earning deserved plaudits as a group under trying circumstances.You don't get daft jambos and press coming out with players being lined up by Barcelona,Real Madrid,Man United etc,for Millions,like the daft dabs do.Hearts battle kids know how to battle

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)