+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bolton blow it

Bolton blow it

What a shame. 😁😁

Feel sorry for our resident Bolton fan,but I'm afraid they never turned up..
    Perhaps they were 10yrs behind 🤔 🤣

Oxford can’t win a chuffing boat race but they won this at a canter. Maybe Bolton should have worn light blue.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    What a shame. ����

Feel sorry for our resident Bolton fan,but I'm afraid they never turned up..
    Perhaps they were 10yrs behind �� ��
    If you are referring to me Alfie, to put the record straight I'm a Burnley fan living in Bolton. There will be an awful lot of sheepish BWFC supporting neighbours around me in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If you are referring to me Alfie, to put the record straight I'm a Burnley fan living in Bolton. There will be an awful lot of sheepish BWFC supporting neighbours around me in the morning.
    No,I'm on about the Bolton fan who posts on here..can't think of his name 🤔

No,I'm on about the Bolton fan who posts on here..can't think of his name 🤔
    Wanderlust..Wanderlost now. Sorry 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    BT, surely alfie was referring to Wanderlust who frequently posts on here and is always worth reading.
    Totally agree that Bolton didn't really turn up but they had 63.4% possession and passed the ball around a lot which resulted in 5 shots with none on target, in fact, the Oxford keeper didn't have a save to make.
    Meanwhile Oxford were direc, moved the ball quickly and had 9 shots with 5 on target. Modern football is getting worse with obsession on possession.

Never mind, alfie and me are happy because the Warriors excelled to win their way to the final and the Magic Game round in Australia has seen some excellent matches and still three to go with an early start at 0450hrs tomorrow.

Watch the game at home on a Bolton post code boundary. Laughed my kok off. What a feckin crap performance. We would beat the trotters bind folded

Always bump into a couple of Bolton fans when out suppin, real sad feckers, so they're.
    So much so they won't sup Reedley or Moorhouses

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT, surely alfie was referring to Wanderlust who frequently posts on here and is always worth reading.
    Totally agree that Bolton didn't really turn up but they had 63.4% possession and passed the ball around a lot which resulted in 5 shots with none on target, in fact, the Oxford keeper didn't have a save to make.
    Meanwhile Oxford were direc, moved the ball quickly and had 9 shots with 5 on target. Modern football is getting worse with obsession on possession.

Never mind, alfie and me are happy because the Warriors excelled to win their way to the final and the Magic Game round in Australia has seen some excellent matches and still three to go with an early start at 0450hrs tomorrow.
    Ashy,You have to remember that BT is getting older now and tends to forget things. 😀

The Warriors were superb today Ashy and blew Dull KR away. Great performance from a smith even though he missed a couple of kicks..Think Wolves will win tomorrow afternoon..

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Watch the game at home on a Bolton post code boundary. Laughed my kok off. What a feckin crap performance. We would beat the trotters bind folded

Always bump into a couple of Bolton fans when out suppin, real sad feckers, so they're.
    So much so they won't sup Reedley or Moorhouses
    Serves em right sad phookers 😁

Ashy,You have to remember that BT is getting older now and tends to forget things. 😀

The Warriors were superb today Ashy and blew Dull KR away. Great performance from a smith even though he missed a couple of kicks..Think Wolves will win tomorrow afternoon..
    Loving the Aussie rugby Ashy,soon be the state of origin games.. best and hardest three games in rugby league. Or any sport TBH .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)