+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Woody's odds

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    So your priority is how the manager "Talks",so why didn`t you like Warne then ?
    I doubt you`ll find a more articulate manager anywhere.

Warne was a yes man. Wood would be same. Peltier if we are going down the route of untried managers tell me one better?

Fed up of hearing about Warne. The rams motif on his tracksuit was like an arrow through the heart to me. Not going to mention him going forward.
    Paul Davies indicated if the Bonner thing didn’t come to fruition that they had another choice. If that’s the case why haven’t we moved? Answer being because the cheap option is being considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Fed up of hearing about Warne. The rams motif on his tracksuit was like an arrow through the heart to me. Not going to mention him going forward.
    Paul Davies indicated if the Bonner thing didn’t come to fruition that they had another choice. If that’s the case why haven’t we moved? Answer being because the cheap option is being considered.
    How did you get into the board meeting?

You better not read what Smith has said then, after receiving player of the month at the Owls.

Do you have a link Eric ?

Whoever are in charge must be crap. We've already gone down one place. Woody-Pelts-Mercer-Scotty OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Whoever are in charge must be crap. We've already gone down one place. Woody-Pelts-Mercer-Scotty OUT!
    Keep up to speed CAMiller or get your abacus out. Luton are beating Hull City away 2-0. When we beat Wigan (1-0) Saturday the table will look much better. ( hopefully).

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    You better not read what Smith has said then, after receiving player of the month at the Owls.
    Nice story about Smudge visiting Kev Johnson's dad in hospital l

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Nice story about Smudge visiting Kev Johnson's dad in hospital l
    Paul Warne visited David Johnson [Kevin dad] in hospital also, after his bad accident last new years eve,
    I have known Dave for over 50 years, his wife Eileen & 2 sons, who both played football with one of
    my sons. I texted Dave after his accident, at the time no visitors at the hospital, a good family man.

Some of you may recollect a story where a man booked a table for him & his wife for their wedding
    anniversary, wife food & drink.
    Thing is though Dave booked the local petrol station forecourt next to the Roman Hotel at Mexborough,
    he had a table set up & all the trimmings, their lass was gobsmacked.

How about another manager may have been interviewed, he’s got this weekend’s game to deal with wherever he’s from and afterwards he may well give TS an answer on Monday?

Just a thought as anything this close to this weekend isn’t going to be resolved now.

Anyway, good luck to Wood and Peltier for todays game.
    Last edited by Brin; 30-09-2022 at 11:21 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast