+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Millwall Match Thoughts

We are no longer a push over. Teams cannot bully us anymore, we stand up to them.
    it may not be pretty at times, but it is effective and the lads run their blood to water. Expectations are definitely shifting. it is becoming hard not to get a little giddy.
    U Reds!

A big congratulations to everyone down at Oakwell in achieving Championship safety during the month a February.
    Quite remarkable in my opinion so for now let’s enjoy the ride!

Hard fought win that one now onto QPR for what normally has been a bit of a bogey fixture

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    A big congratulations to everyone down at Oakwell in achieving Championship safety during the month a February.
    Quite remarkable in my opinion so for now let’s enjoy the ride!
    Two more points than last season with 14 games still to be played is unbelievable progress .

Absolutely agree with Poggy , big congratulations to everyone at Oakwell .

Well done lads mi chest is still tight when results werent going our way a wa thinkin we could be 7 and 9 points away nxt saturday am still greaving av a good night everyone.

As Pass pointed out last night that's only Millwall's 8th defeat of the season so obviously they were a hard nut to crack .

We are currently winning football games we haven't won in over 21 years at this level .

This is a real team effort with absolutely everyone contributing and I haven't seen a group quite like this in the 53 years I've watched us .

We've all enjoyed the good players we've had over the years but they weren't necessarily good teams they played in .

This is a pure good team and where they take us is anyone's guess tonight .

I'll say one thing though , we make 6th spot and absolutely nobody will want to play us in the play off semi final .

We must be the hardest team to play against in the championship .

Well done Reds. Not seen any of the game but great result.

May I also thank Luton who have made my day beating that joke outfit from S6 from 2-0 down.

Jules will be happy too!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Jules will be happy too!
    Lions fan here, you deserved your win although it was a bit of a scrappy game, we have 6 1st team players out at the moment due to injury however your lads played well. You had such a high press in the !st half, think that's how we scored our goal getting behind you. But don't see why you can't have a go for the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    As Pass pointed out last night that's only Millwall's 8th defeat of the season so obviously they were a hard nut to crack .

We are currently winning football games we haven't won in over 21 years at this level .

This is a real team effort with absolutely everyone contributing and I haven't seen a group quite like this in the 53 years I've watched us .

We've all enjoyed the good players we've had over the years but they weren't necessarily good teams they played in .

This is a pure good team and where they take us is anyone's guess tonight .

I'll say one thing though , we make 6th spot and absolutely nobody will want to play us in the play off semi final .

We must be the hardest team to play against in the championship .
    Your right about semis we'll take a lot out of who we play. We beat stoke they started well but lost to second half goals bristol won but new manager. can anyone put up how teams av done after playing us id be interested to see if we take much out of teams.hope someone understands wat am on abart.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast