+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No no no no noooooooooooooooooooo

No no no no noooooooooooooooooooo

No quotes but even the suggestion of Bruce getting a new 3 year contract is truly horrific:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...mpression=true

And, given that he's the world's biggest talker of horseshit, it's guaranteed that he'll have a go at the fans before too long because he'll feel emboldened by being given fatso's backing.

Pardew turned to shit before the ink was dry on his 8 year contract so I guess the silver lining is that at least Bruce can't get any worse....

...or can he?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    No quotes but even the suggestion of Bruce getting a new 3 year contract is truly horrific:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...mpression=true

And, given that he's the world's biggest talker of horseshit, it's guaranteed that he'll have a go at the fans before too long because he'll feel emboldened by being given fatso's backing.

Pardew turned to shit before the ink was dry on his 8 year contract so I guess the silver lining is that at least Bruce can't get any worse....

...or can he?

Please see my comments from 6 months ago and at every stage where they said the take over was gonna happen.

I knew the clown would get a new contract from the fat man.

Not upset or sad about any of this stuff.

It's a feeling of apathetic banality toward every predictably poor decision made at the club. From the decay of the ground, paddling pools, poor signings and general disappointment at how miserable the whole malaise around the club has been for a decade or more.

Mike is desperate to leave those seats unsold.

Brucies mate Luke Deadwood, claims he is on a rolling year to year contract anyway so the rumours are shlt.

ASM has a 70m price tag so wont be going to Everton for anything less than that.

Thing is, the southern press know for a fact, they can print anything and our fans will jump all over it and start arguing with each other.
    NUFC Twitter is toxic as feck.

I dont get wound up by the shlt we cant control anymore.
    The only thing i can control is not going to games and giving that fat **** any of my money. Let Mike crack on, hes not the problem in my eyes, OUR fans that keep going and buying the shirts are why he is still here

Aye - **** thought that Zip.

Lets pray it doesn't happen, though I'm expecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    Brucies mate Luke Deadwood, claims he is on a rolling year to year contract anyway so the rumours are shlt.

ASM has a 70m price tag so wont be going to Everton for anything less than that.

Thing is, the southern press know for a fact, they can print anything and our fans will jump all over it and start arguing with each other.
    NUFC Twitter is toxic as feck.

I dont get wound up by the shlt we cant control anymore.
    The only thing i can control is not going to games and giving that fat **** any of my money. Let Mike crack on, hes not the problem in my eyes, OUR fans that keep going and buying the shirts are why he is still here
    Agree 100% with the last paragraph, if only our fans could stop themselves from going! but hey everybodys got to make their own decisions, I made mine 2 seasons ago and dont regret it.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)