+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 364 of 365 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365 LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3648

Thread: O/T:- Impressed with the leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    All BFP had to do was make it clear he thought the grooming gangs were a disgrace.
    The way I have been replied to by two or three on here would make you think I have support for the gangs and that I am racist.
    EP you are right I do inhabit a strange and disturbing world, and it is getting worse, thanks to people with differing views to mine and others being silenced, on a growing scale, and laughingly being labelled far right.
    I just find this quite astonishing. Why would anyone have to make it clear that they're against grooming gangs? It's one of those things that's so morally abhorrent that all decent human beings are against. No-one thinks you support grooming gangs or has implied anything of the sort... that's just something you've made up. And if they implied that... as you did of BFP... it would also have been a disgraceful thing to post. It was a disgraceful thing to post and you should apologise.

The irony is that you appear to hate it whenever anyone mischaracterises or mislabels your views, yet you're quite happy to sling the most outrageous slurs at others. You have this weird habit of... it's not even exaggerating, it's just making stuff up that no-one's said. I don't understand it.

For someone who goes on about being silenced, you manage to post a lot. And as for your (let's call them hard right) views... well, they're only being silenced to the extent that it's allowed an entire TV Channel (so-called "GB" so-called "News"), one and a half political parties, and large section of the print media. But you're mistaking being silenced with people disagreeing.

Don't really know why I'm bothering with this, as your response will be just to say "what a lot of nonsense you talk", which is what you always do when you've got no actual arguments left.

Quote Originally Posted by Newish Pie View Post
    I just find this quite astonishing. Why would anyone have to make it clear that they're against grooming gangs? It's one of those things that's so morally abhorrent that all decent human beings are against. No-one thinks you support grooming gangs or has implied anything of the sort... that's just something you've made up. And if they implied that... as you did of BFP... it would also have been a disgraceful thing to post. It was a disgraceful thing to post and you should apologise.

The irony is that you appear to hate it whenever anyone mischaracterises or mislabels your views, yet you're quite happy to sling the most outrageous slurs at others. You have this weird habit of... it's not even exaggerating, it's just making stuff up that no-one's said. I don't understand it.

For someone who goes on about being silenced, you manage to post a lot. And as for your (let's call them hard right) views... well, they're only being silenced to the extent that it's allowed an entire TV Channel (so-called "GB" so-called "News"), one and a half political parties, and large section of the print media. But you're mistaking being silenced with people disagreeing.

Don't really know why I'm bothering with this, as your response will be just to say "what a lot of nonsense you talk", which is what you always do when you've got no actual arguments left.
    Totally agree. The Hard Right do (deliberately) mistake disagreeing with being silenced.

Wrt 'the post', people have been banned for less, so there can be no complaints about being silenced going forward.

Very grateful for the supportive posts. Thankfully I’m pretty immune to 1959’s witless jabberings.

The Hard Right, lmao, these days you are classed as that for believing their are only two genders 🤣🤣

Big vote tonight, which I think the government will win. It won't really be a win because it will rely on Tory abstentions rather than votes in favour. They don't support the Rwanda bill, but won't vote against it because they know a defeat should result in a general election. Regardless of the result, a general election at the earliest opportunity is what should happen for the sake of the country. Being 'governed' by a party in open civil war is the last thing we need in the current circumstances.

All BFP had to do was make it clear he thought the grooming gangs were a disgrace.
    The way I have been replied to by two or three on here would make you think I have support for the gangs and that I am racist.
    EP you are right I do inhabit a strange and disturbing world, and it is getting worse, thanks to people with differing views to mine and others being silenced, on a growing scale, and laughingly being labelled far right.
    Unfortunately many people are happy to share disparaging things about grooming young girls for ***ual abuse. Even the most respected of posters on here has posted his amusing thoughts about the grooming process. No laughing matter in my experience.

The Hard Right, lmao, these days you are classed as that for believing their are only two genders ����
    Do you mean two ***es? Gender is a different thing altogether, though most people’s idea of gender seems to be based on stereotypes associated with the two ***es.

Ah, I’d forgotten that MAD is so po-faced about sėx. No wonder you used gender as a euphemism for șẽx.

So despite many Tory MPs publicly criticising the bill, not a single one of them voted against it!

A big win for the Abstention and Self Preservation Party.

I think it will eventually get passed with more amendments marginalising the ECHR and other international treaties. I think it will be simply because the hard right of the party are more willing to bring the government down than the 'One Nation' group. Sunak knows that the centrists will cave in at the end but the loons will happily hole the shop and then watch it sink... and then we can send the 100 - 200 refuges to Rwanda and accept their immigrants in return.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You can’t defend him he was there just to cause trouble.
    On a separate note does anyone know if the police arrested the young woman caught on camera shouting ‘kill all Jews’ or the other one with a banner with Israel and a large swastika on it? I just wondered because surely they are hate crimes.
    Apart from the fact nobody would know, the silence is deafening.

Page 364 of 365 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365 LastLast