+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgusting behaviour by irresponsible idiots at an illegal party in Sheffield.

don't know if I mentioned it but had a visit by south yorkshires finest.
    daughter came round.
    single with disabled child.
    so we are respite care.
    I will find the nosey ******* neighbour who bubbled us.
    the police were pissed off for someone wasting their time.

Plus mr kerrs raised his head above the parapet for the first time in yonks. A sure sign he can smell a political argument to get gis teeth into.

Im going for monty next....😉

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Plus mr kerrs raised his head above the parapet for the first time in yonks. A sure sign he can smell a political argument to get gis teeth into.
    He appeared last week too.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    He appeared last week too.
    Quite sad really

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    you have no argument or case to defend, they are as guilty as shown!
    I know I don't, because I'm not the one who argued that I could defy the unequivocal request of the government in handling a pandemic because I thought I knew better... that was you.

True or false, did you do the exact thing you were explicitly requested not to do (to help protect the NHS I might add)?

Look at the anger you've expressed in starting this thread, do you now understand how your decision to so intentionally and publicly do the opposite of what was asked of you might have provoked a negative response? Or set a bad example for the younger generation?

Everyone has made judgement calls and stretched the rules at some point, it's just not everyone has been so vitriolic or hypocritical about it is all.

Like I said

Sad

It doesn't have to be political, every post on here with over 6 threads usually degenerates into a mud slinging , playground taunting attempt of one-upmanship .

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I know I don't, because I'm not the one who argued that I could defy the unequivocal request of the government in handling a pandemic because I thought I knew better... that was you.

True or false, did you do the exact thing you were explicitly requested not to do (to help protect the NHS I might add)?

Look at the anger you've expressed in starting this thread, do you now understand how your decision to so intentionally and publicly do the opposite of what was asked of you might have provoked a negative response? Or set a bad example for the younger generation?

Everyone has made judgement calls and stretched the rules at some point, it's just not everyone has been so vitriolic or hypocritical about it is all.
    What about your ski buddies at it again

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    What about your ski buddies at it again
    What an intellectually weak arguement.

It's like if there was violence outside a football match and one of your non football friends kept telling you about it as though it was your mates. Are these really the best contributions you have? I really used to think better of you.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast