+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crewe v Notts County ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

Crewe v Notts County ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

We have struggled to beat teams around us this season but this is one that SD should get the team motivated for, especially after the 4-0 drubbing earlier on in the season.

So I will go for a 3-1 win with Chucks, Pogba and Inman netting.

COYR!!

re: Crewe v Notts County ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

2-2 for me (Chucks, Inman). The six pointers are often harder than the games against mid table teams at this point in the season.

The advantage with this game for us as opposed to the Oldham fiasco is that a draw will be of less value to them. Also, given they will be in a positive frame of mind after Saturday, they are likely to come looking for a win. I think that suits us better rather than having to break down a massed defence with Oldham appeared with.

We need to win as, with the exception of Brentford (A) and Swindon (H) their remaining fixtures are against teams deep in the mire like us. Therefore, and end to end game, 3-1 to the Mighty Reds.

Chuks, Uche (2) on the mark.

Its a tough cookie to call with our erratic performances of late but i am going to stick my neck on the line and go for a 2-0 win
    COYR

Definitely hard to predict, but I'll go for 2-2. We just don't seem to win many games like this.
    It's easy to think of it as a "must win" game, but I think a draw in this case would not be the end of the world. It would at least keep Notts well behind us.

Crewe just can not Win 2 on the run! Or can they ? And as someone would tell us, There a Bigger Club than us! 1-1

1-1 for me unfortunately.

I do think that we need to win this game as ON PAPER this is the easiest game of the season (or does the league table lie?). We do seem to go into these games on the back foot- almost as though it will be easy. Even us fans have been over confident before Tranmere, Stevenage etc.

A win would put Notts C too far behind wheras a draw keeps them close AND dent our own oppurtunites and confidence.

COYR

This is a must win game and expect us to come out all guns blazing!

3-1

Usche and Chucks to score and a pen..

Going for a 3-0 win to the Alex,you know I make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by NEVTHEDEV
    Going for a 3-0 win to the Alex,you know I make sense.
    NEV making sense going for 3-0, then I'll make more sense and go for 4-0...any advance on 4-0????????.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast