+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Eddie on his way to Palace

Is Eddie on his way to Palace

I was told yesterday morning that a premiership club had made a move for Bournemouth's Eddie Howe, and then later that day Palace lose Tony Pulis, it may turn out to be a load of cr@p but it's a bit of a coincidence, according to sky bet the top three managers to replace Pulis are Moyes Warnock (again) and Neil Lennon
    Watch this space...

re: Is Eddie on his way to Palace

The sun's offering will be
    Eddie the eagle

Malky Mackay is the clear bookies favourite at this time to take over at Selhurst Park. Its a strange old game when Huddersfield part company with Mark Robins after 1 game, admittedly a 0.4 defeat. Then Pulis goes less than 48 hours before their first game. Who will be next ?

Awfs stays !!!

For sure, for sure

This was an article printed last night, before the official announcement was made...Somebody knew as my old man would have said...

MOST bookmakers this evening suspended betting on the next Premier League manager to go after Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis was reported to be in crisis talks with co-chairman Steve Parish.

There had been sustained backing for the former Stoke gaffer to go throughout the day and his odds tumbled from 40-1 to odds-on before most firms pulled the plug.

The south London club secured the signing of Liverpool defender Martin Kelly yesterday, but there were reports Pulis is disappointed with a lack of backing as he failed to capture Cardiff defender Steven Caulker, who has joined QPR, and midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson, who returned to Swansea after leaving Tottenham.

Pulis has been at Selhurst Park only since November but was hailed a hero after dragging Palace out of a seemingly impossible position.

They lost nine of their opening ten matches under his pre

Warnock reportedly going back to Selhurst Park for a 2nd tenure. Ffs I didn't see that coming

I notice that Paul Hart managed Palace for just two months in 2010, I don't remember that. Wasn't he at QPR for a similarly short period too?

Yes he has managed albeit temporarily QPR (5 games), Palace and Swindon since leaving Fp. Warnock has signed a 2 year deal, well Truss you could knock me down with a feather

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)