+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    I like Humphreys, a lot. Superb acquisition. A defender who takes a second to bring it down, assess the situation and play neat balls into midfield. How long we have longed for someone like him. Not to mention all his other attributes. Brilliant.
    Agree - I thought Humphreys was MoM. All the time in the world on the ball; likes breaking out of defence; always has his head up looking for an outlet and has a great long pass. He's like a more physical Arneson.

Victor was imperious today. Made some great stops and caught everything apart from a couple he parried away to safety. Did I hear someone say he was susceptible under the high ball?

Best 20 minutes I have seen from a Rotherham side for many a decade. Simply sensational!

Yeah, same thoughts about Georgie, but he won alot of header, we just have to get him to do that in the box. There's a player in there........

Well I wasn’t expecting that score line but I’ll take it 😂
    Two early goals is always good
    WTF Wiles, how did you not score like when Kelly gave it you on a late? 🤷*♂️
    Few contenders for motm but think I’ll pass it to Lindsay again

Ref did ok too (heat must have got to me especially after being given warm out of a fridge ffs)

Get in!!!!!!

8th in table with a game in hand isn’t a bad start is it

Can’t believe not one person has mentioned Barlaser’s worldly pass to Washington to set up his goal?

It was sheer brilliance!

Can anyone recommend any good pubs near Old Trafford?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can’t believe not one person has mentioned Barlaser’s worldly pass to Washington to set up his goal?

It was sheer brilliance!
    Have a look at the match thread. Not mentioning any names like...

On a lighter note did you see the long queue outside main entrance after the game, apparently people wanting to kiss Tony's arse (or was it Lick) anyway same difference, i gave him 2, one from Brin, back to todays game, excellent all over pitch today if im been picky thought Wiles would have been replaced by Rathbone but what do i know. UTFM

Wow, all round excellent performances by all individuals. Lindsay or rathbone what a choice that is both outstanding. How well did Washington take that goal, thought it was destined for the side netting. Ogbene unplayable, wiles outstanding, barlaser, offfer him a new deal NOW. Two top keepers in victor and vickers.

I know I’m getting carried away but that was some performance today in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Wow, all round excellent performances by all individuals. Lindsay or rathbone what a choice that is both outstanding. How well did Washington take that goal, thought it was destined for the side netting. Ogbene unplayable, wiles outstanding, barlaser, offfer him a new deal NOW. Two top keepers in victor and vickers.

I know I’m getting carried away but that was some performance today in the championship.
    Yes great performance but outside Rotherham they won’t be purring as much.

To the rest we won’t be footballers we will be “ physical” “ long ball merchants” and “ bullies”

Let’s be honest, they all played well today. I could mention every player.
    Harding was brilliant, Lindsay was great again. Washington looks very good, gets himself into some fantastic positions which is is easy to see from the stands but sometimes players on the pitch can’t see.
    Ogebene was a real handful for them and our centre backs actually look like proper championship defenders.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast