+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dike

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not for me red syy , not interested in developing players for other clubs .

I don't mind taking an experienced player on loan like we did with Matty James but not young lads .

Let him work on his first touch in Everton's U21 team not here thanks very much .
    Wat you on about he scored goals for us and we need them for another play off push, we may sign someone else cos i like morris better but id av him on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    It would be great to have him back.
    However - I’m assuming that people reading my posts on here about Dike understand the points I’m trying to make.
    And as much as I rate Dike - and believe he will be near impossible to replace - that is not actually the important aspect of what’s happened here.

The main point centres around the owners willingness to invest money.
    And I’m hoping that most reading my posts understood that.
    As previously said - there was an agreed price for Dike.
    My concern is - why the hell wasn’t the owners willing to foot the bill for his wages when that player has already been valued at SIX TIMES the agreed transfer fee !?!?!
    The unwillingness of the owners to meet his wages just does not make sense.

It’s like refusing to buy something for £10 in a pub and knowing you can sell it in a pub 3 miles down the road for £80 but you refuse to buy if because you don’t want to pay the £4 taxi fare.
    It doesn’t make sense.
    And the person who will have the most problems trying to understand it will be Dane Murphy.
    No matter what he might say to the media.
    Morris is better than him so dike could be replaced for all we no and i take it you buy alot of stolen goodsvin pubs😉

However - I’m assuming that people reading my posts on here about Dike understand the points I’m trying to make.
    And as much as I rate Dike - and believe he will be near impossible to replace - that is not actually the important aspect of what’s happened here.

My concern is - why the hell wasn’t the owners willing to foot the bill for his wages when that player has already been valued at SIX TIMES the agreed transfer fee !?!?!

It’s like refusing to buy something for £10 in a pub and knowing you can sell it in a pub 3 miles down the road for £80 but you refuse to buy if because you don’t want to pay the £4 taxi fare.
    It doesn’t make sense.
    And the person who will have the most problems trying to understand it will be Dane Murphy.
    Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Weve got one in Morris, we need to concentrate on another partner for him that offers something different..
    Play football in there half and morris and woodrow will get the goals

It doesn’t make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Think I'm taking a break too off here .
    Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Have you never listened to interviews by the owners Nudger. They won’t gamble financially with how the club is run, the club will be run within its means. No crazy spending that could come back and bite the club. What if he is a half season wonder, scoring goals against Luton doesn’t guarantee you’ll turn into a £18m striker.

For me he started to get sussed out by other clubs at the end of the season and didn’t look anything special
    I do he only got 1 in last 7

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Wat you on about he scored goals for us and we need them for another play off push, we may sign someone else cos i like morris better but id av him on loan.
    Depends on who is paying his new 20k a week wage he will get signing for Everton

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Depends on who is paying his new 20k a week wage he will get signing for Everton
    Someone said he'd sign for everton and we'd av him on loan for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    This message board is dyeing because of you.
    You need to speak up then Chop.
    Then we can all see how much interest / replies you can generate.

Spot on Chops , he was welcomed on here with open arms , then repays us with constant drivel , a leopard to my knowing doesn't change its spots ??? ,

I already have and it's not just about the volume of posts a person generates. I also have a choice, post on this forum or BBS do you?

Depends on what your agenda is whether you either post to get a reaction or post to merely say your piece. I expect yours is the former rather than the latter seeing as tha keeps repeating thissen.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast