+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: v Watford

v Watford

...game tonight ...1-1 HT ..first goal for Dunny in open play away since 2009!...Rovers giving it a goosd go according ta Radio!!

COYB!!

01 Robinson
    02 Kane
    03 Spurr
    17 Williamson
    16 Keane
    04 Kilgallon
    29 Evans
    08 Dunn
    11 Rhodes
    39 Gestede
    32 Conway
    Substitutes
    05 Hanley
    13 Eastwood
    14 Olsson
    15 Varney
    19 Taylor
    22 Feeney
    23 Dabo

re: v Watford

1-2 ..Conway..excellent finish courtesy of Sky Soccer special ..

Howie...its 2-2 now ..soft penalty ...

Argh ..cheers Howie ..

Ps ..im presuming everyones at Watford tonight ? ..

Watfor 3 Rovers 2, but don't worry, Varney's just come on

3 - 3 A message to you Rudy - view external link

first goal for Dunny in open play away since 2009!.????????????????????????????
    you sure about that statement howie ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Howie5o
    Howie...its 2-2 now ..soft penalty ...

Argh ..cheers Howie ..

Ps ..im presuming everyones at Watford tonight ? ..

I went ...I'm joking ...

I stopped looking in on this board for the first time in years, as it was days without a post?
    If I'd have realised I'd have been on . Good result, considering we we 3-2 down in the last minute, away from home. This Conway is looking another really good purchase. Good result last Sat aswell. The points return over the past 5 games is not too bad, apart from a complete one off away at Bolton. Let's try and finish as high up this season, and look to improve for next one. It's looking likely we will finish just outside the play offs. Is that a disasterous season? GB still has a huge job getting shut of the high earners, Ethuhu etc. before he can get anyone else in. We really need a centre half.

Quote Originally Posted by blueandwhiteheart
    first goal for Dunny in open play away since 2009!.????????????????????????????
    you sure about that statement howie ???????????
    Away from Home BlueNwhite ..according to Radio Lancs..?..i know seems a long time ..?

The last 3 games have seen 3 quality team performances from the Rovers. Why? Because we haven't got that useless leg iron Jason Lowe cocking things up, slowing things down, hospital passing like he has done for the last 3 years. I wouldn't mind him slowing it down if he knew what he was doing, but he doesn't. Keep him out of this team, sneak Hanley back in, and this team could be going places.
    By the way, was that one of the greatest headers of the year by Rudi or what? He is a colossus in the air.
    By, By the way, this site is far too slow, it takes several minutes just to check the next page. Has it caught a virus?

This site is so slow, it's become unusable. No wonders it's dying on it's arse!!

Gestede's header was phucking class!!!!

The celebration was justified - view external link

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)