+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: highlights

highlights

he dives you might think different - view external link

re: highlights

First time have seen it, disgrace. The Coventry lad should play for Chelsea with theatrics like that.

Fist I too have seen it an OMG there's no wonder the gaffer went ballistic on the radio last night...how on earth did the assistant Ref see that as a penalty situation?

No qualms about the straight red as I called that before the ref pulled out his card...but come on for crying out loud that's bloody appalling!

Maybe the Coventry diving cheat and Pope could start up a theatrical school once they retire...

hows it a straight red but Callum Wilson is a cheat at the same time? Has he dived or is it a red card? Your fans need to make your mind up! You had the better first half, scored 1. We had the better 2nd half and scored 3.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCityFC
    hows it a straight red but Callum Wilson is a cheat at the same time? Has he dived or is it a red card? Your fans need to make your mind up! You had the better first half, scored 1. We had the better 2nd half and scored 3.
    It was a red because he was brought down on goal, it was outside the box and your player dived in the box so not a penalty.

The only decision we got our way yesterday was down to the linesman!

I'm not sure why people are saying Wilson dived? Morgan clearly clipped him and his momentum took him into the box, it's not his fault the linesman made the wrong call!

I haven't heard a Coventry fan say it was a penalty? On their forum they've pretty much said so, but you take your luck when it turns up, just like we would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCityFC
    The only decision we got our way yesterday was down to the linesman!
    Just when you'd stated talking sense!

Quote Originally Posted by BradfordFozzie
    I'm not sure why people are saying Wilson dived? Morgan clearly clipped him and his momentum took him into the box, it's not his fault the linesman made the wrong call!

I haven't heard a Coventry fan say it was a penalty? On their forum they've pretty much said so, but you take your luck when it turns up, just like we would have done.
    Arms up in air like he's been shot, obviously going to throw himself in the box for a Pen.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop

Arms up in air like he's been shot, obviously going to throw himself in the box for a Pen.[/quote]

Did you not think it was a foul? If you didn't then fine, if you agree it was a foul then to be honest it doesn't matter if Wilson does a triple back flip followed by a double toe loop! It's still a foul!! I'll repeat again, it was the linesman's call, not the players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast