+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T English football is going into meltdown as the big 6 say they are OFF.

O/T English football is going into meltdown as the big 6 say they are OFF.

Man United,Liverpool etc breaking away into a european league with NO relegation.Bayern Munich as good Germans do refuse to join them.

Tottenham away Arsenal away.The biggest disappointment for me is Liverpool although English they are very much my kind of people but this is the problem with foreign ownership the Americans who own them are only in it for the money so Liverpool are away too.

Brilliant rant from Gary Neville on sky there, calling for points deductions for the 6 clubs.

There are now 6 teams in England signed up and i don't believe one of them are English owned.The good news if there is any is their players may be banned from the EURO's and every other domestic competition.

So Benson and Hedges may once again play for England v Scotland in the Euro's,FACT.

Any chance they can take the two Weegie Bstrd clubs wie them? please.

That would be feking excellent.

Paris st germain are not greedy barstewards and they join Bavaria Munich and say NEIN/NON

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post

Was just about to post the same. Get them to f*ck as well.

Don't see how they could make this work without the bigot brothers to be fair biggest clubs in the world seemingly.

This was to be my next post mate so well done for getting in there first.My reading of Scotland's Scum(iknow them too well)is they will be on the phone as i post offering to bring mayhem to every city in England bar Manchester as both their teams are out of the EPL.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)