+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That will send his imagination into overdrive wondering who's hand goes where!
    We’ve got to keep some things secret Soot.. I mean Elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

So, Eli, you deny Mr Horsey's accusations have a ring of truth about them?

Gotcha, Elite, it's 'whose' not 'who's' in this context. For this, you need to pay a syn tax.

Just been seeing some of the photos of long lines of MPs queuing up to vote.

The clowns in charge can’t even run their own circus.

Are they social distancing?
    Give em a taste of queuing at the supermarket

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Are they social distancing?
    Give em a taste of queuing at the supermarket

No, many weren’t social distancing. Also, it’s a total waste of everyone’s time and money when there are good alternatives available. Also, it stops more vulnerable MPs from adequately representing their constituents.

Another great idea from that **** Rees-Mogg.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    No, many weren’t social distancing. Also, it’s a total waste of everyone’s time and money when there are good alternatives available. Also, it stops more vulnerable MPs from adequately representing their constituents.

Another great idea from that **** Rees-Mogg.
    Best way to hold Ministers to account, best way to ensure legislation is dom properly, sorry, done.
    Last edited by countygump; 02-06-2020 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Best way to hold Ministers to account, best way to ensure legislation is dom properly, sorry, done.
    Hold ministers to account?

I am sure that after the latest lockdown easing Matt Hancock was saying that the message is still to stay at home when you can.

Totally wrong decision this, first we have heard from JRM since this all began, and what a mess now. Sorry but he seems to just stop things changing. Perfect opportunity to bring the Commons into the 21st century but he wants to take it back to the 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Hold ministers to account?

I am sure that after the latest lockdown easing Matt Hancock was saying that the message is still to stay at home when you can.

Totally wrong decision this, first we have heard from JRM since this all began, and what a mess now. Sorry but he seems to just stop things changing. Perfect opportunity to bring the Commons into the 21st century but he wants to take it back to the 18th.
    Twether it be a good idea or a chit one, I think a vote by MP's in Parl decided the issue, not JRM. Or is it knock JRM week this week and I've missed the announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Twether it be a good idea or a chit one, I think a vote by MP's in Parl decided the issue, not JRM. Or is it knock JRM week this week and I've missed the announcement?
    But this is the same Govt who have said work from home if you can, don't use public transport unless you must. Now, they want to be back. Anyone who is shielding or self-isolating or because of age / medical conditions feels they need to stay at home cannot vote. How unjust is that?

No wonder lots of us feel that Parliament is stuck in the past when you have JRM keeping it there.

Then again, it would suit Dominic Cummings to have people travelling long distance unneccesarily.

Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast