+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is good news

This is good news

Pochettino says "I'm staying"

re: This is good news

I bet he actually said "yo me quedo"

Good, at least now the playing staff and coaches etc can continue to move in the same direction as before. How long he stays is another question though isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by K5054
    How long he stays is another question though isn't it?
    Until the summer, at least..

If 'the project' appears to remain on-track, (or if Cortese makes a return), then probably longer..

I expect all the skunts that have battered this forum for the last day to disappear under their stones anxiously waiting for something negative to cling to.

I imagine that they will be adding more stains to their already pi ss soaked y-fronts, on hearing this dreadful news about our manager staying.

What they refuse to accept is that they rob charities, and buy players without a pot to piss in, and no intention of paying anything back.
    Added to the fact they play div 4 football...

And live on a rivals forum hoping to gain an insight into how to run a successful club...

Quote Originally Posted by tumbles
    I expect all the skunts that have battered this forum for the last day to disappear under their stones anxiously waiting for something negative to cling to.

I imagine that they will be adding more stains to their already pi ss soaked y-fronts, on hearing this dreadful news about our manager staying.

What they refuse to accept is that they rob charities, and buy players without a pot to piss in, and no intention of paying anything back.
    Added to the fact they play div 4 football...

And live on a rivals forum hoping to gain an insight into how to run a successful club...
    The only thing I find strange is, the pompey trust didn't put out a statement confirming a further dilution of their shareholding and hoping no one noticed.

Was that to enable them to buy a few more mops ?

Was it a Freudian slip, when the translator said "new owner" instead of "new chairman"?

MP was quick to correct him.

I spotted that, too - maybe they do know something, who knows..

It does prove his English language skills are pretty good though when he's the one correcting the translator..

What a surprise. Saints mad heavies hide their understandable worries under a torrent of Pompey-bashing. You lot haven't got a pot to piss in if your sugar mummies and daddies quit with their dosh. Talk about hypocrisy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast