+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chronicle Has It Spot On

Chronicle Has It Spot On

Great piece by the chronicle on the club and Daniel Stendel .

I have to say very strong journalism given they nearly always toe the club line , understandable .

https://www.barnsleychronicle.com/ar...ll-at-barnsley

He's just told it ar it is

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    He's just told it ar it is
    Tell thi how I feel right now mate , going through those turnstiles at home to Swansea will feel like crossing a picket line , not that I ever have mind but tha gets mi point .

Nar it aint happening , not saying I'm done but I ain't going against the Swans .

I’m sorry for repeating myself but I’m ashamed of them for what they have done to our club and I won’t be walking through the turnstiles until this lot have either changed the plan or fecked off!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Tell thi how I feel right now mate , going through those turnstiles at home to Swansea will feel like crossing a picket line , not that I ever have mind but tha gets mi point .

Nar it aint happening , not saying I'm done but I ain't going against the Swans .

The owners are slowly sucking the life and enthusiasm out of the fans. We'll all always support the club but this regime and their actions are making fans think 'what's the point anymore?'

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    The owners are slowly sucking the life and enthusiasm out of the fans. We'll all always support the club but this regime and their actions are making fans think 'what's the point anymore?'
    I got my mojo back last season Pass after the debacle that was the cards Hecky was dealt and that idiot Morais .

Daniel Stendel got me looking forward to games , I felt involved and connected , I shared the ups and downs of last season with him , he could easily have been sat next to me all season because that's how connected I felt with the man .

That's all gone now , all that's left is an empty feeling and the memories .

Killed me this like no other and I've watched em enough years .

They could hire Mickey Mouse as HC for all I care right now .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 11-10-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    I’m sorry for repeating myself but I’m ashamed of them for what they have done to our club and I won’t be walking through the turnstiles until this lot have either changed the plan or fecked off!
    NO.... THATS NOT WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN!
    13000 people should go and scream and protest and raise banners. We have printers, we have arms. The TV is our friend against Swansea. We need to stand up and protest first, THEN STAY AWAY! All supporters should print the words ”GO AWAY” in Chinese on an A4. We all can Spare that ink! And hold it up at kick off time.
    We need to support the lads in the team, not. Stay away. Poor advice. These lads came here to play. They didn’t know they were facing this.... please don’t take it out on lads that came here in good faith! That isn’t right,

Staying away isn’t supporting, crossing the turnstile isn’t scabbing! Going to the game and protesting IS!

Not the player fault. not at all.
    Last edited by Jules88; 11-10-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Name:  A77CA50A-C377-4742-8E13-0EED52164FB2.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  7.1 KB

Print it. A4. Raise on Kick off

Almost sounds like “F*ck You”

The time to say thats enough is when the renewal comes round. Not now. We are a team. Led by Donkeys, but we are a team.
    Fans and Players. We shouldn’t abandon these lads. Lindsay, Pinnock, Mawson, and others were poor at first.
    Target the owners. NOT THE TEAM
    Last edited by Jules88; 11-10-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast