+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Will Hughes's current value

What is Will Hughes's current value

As a keen follower of this board, I would be interested In opinions on Will's current market value...
    Has his form/ development this season maintained his summer 12 million 'valuations'

What teams would be interested in him at that price

re: What is Will Hughes's current value

well we've never done this one before...que the rat rocking up with his usual rubbish.

Personally i like will hughes but i dont think he is worth any more than 3 million.

last year i raved about his potential and thought 15 million was too cheap.

this season i think he has shown he is a good player but no more than that.

i have to say i found giles barnes a far more exciting prospect.

best place for will is at derby, growing to be a very good championship player or lower end premier player at best.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsGoinOn
    Personally i like will hughes but i dont think he is worth any more than 3 million.

last year i raved about his potential and thought 15 million was too cheap.

this season i think he has shown he is a good player but no more than that.

i have to say i found giles barnes a far more exciting prospect.

best place for will is at derby, growing to be a very good championship player or lower end premier player at best.
    Agreed, when he gets closed down he is poor or has been this season.

I have to agree with the last two posts, and I absolutely want Will to stay at Derby as we push for promotion, but the long term prospects for the lad are still an open question in my opinion

Let's hope he has an exceptional second half of the season for us and as we push for promotion. A winning goal and mom at wembley would be a great target for him!

At this point - based on opinions to date on this thread we reckon his value is significantly closer to the 500,000 vs 12,000,000 - which would mean the Rat had the best outlook on Will's value in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by NOGRASSINTHESKY
    I have to agree with the last two posts, and I absolutely want Will to stay at Derby as we push for promotion, but the long term prospects for the lad are still an open question in my opinion

Let's hope he has an exceptional second half of the season for us and as we push for promotion. A winning goal and mom at wembley would be a great target for him!

At this point - based on opinions to date on this thread we reckon his value is significantly closer to the 500,000 vs 12,000,000 - which would mean the Rat had the best outlook on Will's value in the summer
    Another WUM zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WUM :-?

Just interested on the views of fans who attend matches more than myself - as Will was/is our biggest asset and pivotal to our future success...

If I was on the wind-up I think there are much simpler/ more effective methods

Will was more like his old self today. Met a Blackburn mate today and just been chatting to him. In his words..."that Hughes is some player. He ran the game today, picking his passes at will".

We are a better side with him in it. And he will get better and better. Wont put a value on him, as happy seeing him in the side. His chip today that hit the bar was sublime

Quote Originally Posted by NOGRASSINTHESKY
    WUM :-?

Just interested on the views of fans who attend matches more than myself - as Will was/is our biggest asset and pivotal to our future success...

If I was on the wind-up I think there are much simpler/ more effective methods
    Don't worry about Nicky, he/she's not the brightest of chaps/ladies

hes worth whatever anyone values him at .perhaps we don't want to sell him .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)