+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: morrison

morrison

Is it time for a new front pair of campbell and jackson,morrison is doing nothing.
    not holding the ball up, winning balls in the air,not creating anything.

re: morrison

drop him for the Burnley game and play 5 defenders and 5 midfielders and Forde in goal,hopfully we might churn out a nil nil,or a lucky break away goal

just had a look on the Weeds site and they don't like Morro,far to lazy but that's what you get when your on 17k a week,so they say

I read that,not very happy with him at the moment, he was asking to come off in the last friendly at chesterfield.

Since Morison made it with his "dream" of playing Premier League football, he has lost his way as a genuine footballer and looks like yet another money-leeching player.

Now he is back at Leeds United, playing out of position and supporters are chanting/jeering for him to leave.

I know he didn't exactly set the world alight with the majority of performances but if Ollie could give him that kick of life, would you have him back?

It is a big ask for Ollie to turn Morison's slump around, mind you.

I wouldn't have him back,he had his chance and I feel he was more lazy than anything else.

I dont think morrison is the type of player that will bring the best out of gregory,we need an old type centre forward like smith of leeds.

and some Weeds also don't think much of Smith

I do agree with your comments, time for a new lease of life under Ollie.

Smith could be a good addition with his style of play but I can't see Leeds wanting to depart with another striker, especially as they'd be left with Morison as a central figure in their side then

why aint the bottom tier open at the away end for leeds fans tomorrow.

a couple of thousand tickets, might be ok for most teams who visit millwall, but it aint owt like enough for leeds, your just throwing money away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)