+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting photo of Bigfoot.

Interesting photo of Bigfoot.

Look real to me. It's huge! - view external link

re: Interesting photo of Bigfoot.

That's it, I'm converted, after all this time Bingo I finally believe.

Great!! its just you me and bushy who believe in him. You're both lucky to have them in your country. i would love to see one.

Well the link doesn't work so Yubby hasn't watched it.

Lucky to have them in your country???
    Sounds like you could bump into one buying some milk.

If you do believe in big-foot then you may consider that the future of bigfoots everywhere is threatened by mans systematic destruction of the planets resources.

Research the demise of Easter Island for a snapshot of the future.

Bigfoot needs you, Bongo. Before it's too late.

Sorry oz I will post it again for you. Yubby was pulling my leg.

It would still be nice to go squatching though. I might be going to Canada this summer and will have my 1st go at it. - view external link

It's also ironic you mentioned the environment. Bigfoot are a race of people and are unhappy with what humans are doing to the planet. Bigfoots can communicate with humans through telepathy and can vanish into different dimentions. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad

It would still be nice to go squatching though. I might be going to Canada this summer and will have my 1st go at it.
    You'd better book your tickets early, otherwise they may sell out and you'll have to rely on a mate at work seeing if he can bag one for you at the last minute.

You wouldn't want that especially as you know exactly when summer is, knowing the dates even this far ahead.

Oz.
    Bingo was happy, now you've gone and disappointed him.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearDevice

It would still be nice to go squatching though. I might be going to Canada this summer and will have my 1st go at it.
    You'd better book your tickets early, otherwise they may sell out and you'll have to rely on a mate at work seeing if he can bag one for you at the last minute.

You wouldn't want that especially as you know exactly when summer is, knowing the dates even this far ahead. [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad
    It's also ironic you mentioned the environment. Bigfoot are a race of people and are unhappy with what humans are doing to the planet. Bigfoots can communicate with humans through telepathy and can vanish into different dimentions.
    Link still doesn't work.

Bloody hell you spout this stuff like it's proven fact and that bigfoot is officially a species, which it's not. A u-tube video is not evidence.

With all the modern technology available including motion sensors,infra red,automated camera motion triggered. All they can come up with is blurry fake rubbish video and photographs. You still don't understand that big foot is a money making industry that needs 'sightings' to exist.

Get real and use your spare time for more pressing issues.

Or go to Canada and catch one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)