+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fa cup

Fa cup

I'm so uninterested in the Greed League and too tied up with other stuff at the moment that I forgot all about the game today. So Manure beat City eh. But of a shocker but as I dislike both clubs for different reasons I'm not too bothered either way. Some City players not turn up ? What do those who watched it think?

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    I'm so uninterested in the Greed League and too tied up with other stuff at the moment that I forgot all about the game today. So Manure beat City eh. But of a shocker but as I dislike both clubs for different reasons I'm not too bothered either way. Some City players not turn up ? What do those who watched it think?
    Only just heard it was today as well.
    Meh....

Watched it. Decent game overall to be fair. United were the better side despite City's possession. Fair result.

Thought Utd deserved to win and glad they did. The managers face looked as if he knew he was going even after the win! Get it if he’s replaced by a big name but McKenna FFS. He’s done well but so did Potter at Brighton before going to Chelsea. Rather have Potter than McKenna any day of the week!

Completely uninterested.

Whereas back in 79 I was working for Hepworth Menswear in Stourbridge and kept popping out to watch it in Reddifusion’s window.

Must watch TV in those days from early morning until MOTD at night, now, pointless for the neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Completely uninterested.

Whereas back in 79 I was working for Hepworth Menswear in Stourbridge and kept popping out to watch it in Reddifusion’s window.

Must watch TV in those days from early morning until MOTD at night, now, pointless for the neutral.

If I was told to put my tape measure up some dodgy guys leg - I would be permanently popping out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve just turned on the BBC early evening news and what do you think was the leading news item? Was it more Russian murder in Ukraine? Could it be something to do with the election of a new government? Maybe the murder of a woman on a Bournemouth beach by a 17 year old (allegedly)! Oh no, it was the BBC crowing over their pet team, Manure, winning the FA Cup! The BBC is not fit for purpose, run by idiots and wokes.

Oh, and as for our local news here in the East, nothing more important to the BBC than their own Big Weekend, displaying the ‘talents’ of some pop sh!te in a Luton park, truly dreadful!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Oh, and as for our local news here in the East, nothing more important to the BBC than their own Big Weekend, displaying the ‘talents’ of some pop sh!te in a Luton park, truly dreadful!
    The big new on Midlands Today yesterday was the lack of a viable site for the fudge packers and muff divers and the rest of the massed ranks of its and thems to have their “Pride” carnival next year!

Obviously, I’m still waiting for a viable site for the straight, older middle aged, hetero se x u a l event to be held seeing as we’re now a persecuted part of society.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The big new on Midlands Today yesterday was the lack of a viable site for the fudge packers and muff divers and the rest of the massed ranks of its and thems to have their “Pride” carnival next year!

Obviously, I’m still waiting for a viable site for the straight, older middle aged, hetero se x u a l event to be held seeing as we’re now a persecuted part of society.
    🤣 I’m not sure which is the most scary Mick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)