+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Just noticed in McInnes' interview on BBC that he was asked about Anderson and he replied by saying "Bruce had plenty chances with us". Crazy nonsense from a man who's totally lost the plot. The boy got about 1 start in the last 2 seasons, stuck up front on his own with balls getting battered forward about 200ft in the air.
    Agreed that McInnes talking utter b0llocks as usual. Andreson has already started more Premiership games for Hamilton (4) than in his entire Aberdeen career (3)

Good for Bruce. Never been keen on him ( to small ) but away form are manager he is taking the pi*** scoring goals for fun
    Big Sam drops one on are manger " Your training is rank rotten "
    Its all coming to roost are 17K a week manager cannot handle staff or arrange basic training
    Time for a replacement
    Last edited by KIWIRED; 17-02-2021 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Good for Bruce. Never been keen on him ( to small ) but away form are manager he is taking the pi*** scoring goals for fun
    Big Sam drops one on are manger " Your training is rank rotten "
    Its all coming to roost are 17K a week manager cannot handle staff or arrange basic training
    Time for a replacement
    Just out of interest what’s your minimum height requirement for you to be keen on a striker ?

5’ 9” and about ten and a half stone dripping wet.

Denis Law didn’t do too badly.

The obsession with big muscle bound slow b’astards does my head in. ( and that’s just the wingers)

"I feel wanted here. I've not really felt that before," says Hamilton's on-loan Aberdeen forward Bruce Anderson after scoring two goals in as many games. (Sun)

And forward Anderson says the Dons are "at the back of my mind" as he focuses on keeping Hamilton in the top flight. (Evening Express)

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    "I feel wanted here. I've not really felt that before," says Hamilton's on-loan Aberdeen forward Bruce Anderson after scoring two goals in as many games. (Sun)

And forward Anderson says the Dons are "at the back of my mind" as he focuses on keeping Hamilton in the top flight. (Evening Express)
    He doesn't fit into McInnes system of having a big target man chase the ball for 90mins.

He must be absolutely raging to be fair. Pap out three strikers and sign three on loan. One of which is from ****ing St Johnstone.

We wouldn't have less points over the last 10 games if we played our youngsters.

“For me, I feel wanted here. I’ve not really felt that before. I’ve got a manager here that really wants me. I can feel that from him."

Jeez flippin' Louise. Says it all, really. You get the impression that if McInnes doesn't leave, Anderson will.

(The quote is from The Sun)

If we dont get rid of McInnes there will be alot more than just Anderson leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    If we dont get rid of McInnes there will be alot more than just Anderson leaving.
    That’s a good thing though - one of the few rays of light in a dismal period is the amount of dross going out of contract.

There are none of the out of contract players I’d keep just now - bar maybe giving Anderson another year IF McInnes is gone as it would be pointless keeping him otherwise (plus I don’t think he’d stay)

The rest are either past it, or never had it so thank fuuck they are out of contract...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    That’s a good thing though - one of the few rays of light in a dismal period is the amount of dross going out of contract.

There are none of the out of contract players I’d keep just now - bar maybe giving Anderson another year IF McInnes is gone as it would be pointless keeping him otherwise (plus I don’t think he’d stay)

The rest are either past it, or never had it so thank fuuck they are out of contract...
    I agree but i was talking more about supporters just avoiding the whole thing if McInnes is still there.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast