+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Nicely placed.

It's the nonsense that makes no sense to me
    You dislike Blackburn rovers I get that but do you really dislike us that much that you would use your valuable time to write in basic terms absolute crap
    The obvious has often been stated laced with bile
    Wow we are in debt and in league one
    We just lost to Plymouth wow didn't know all this
    It's boring rubbish
    Improve or clear off.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Can I ask why you and the other idiot post on here?
    Is it because of saxo????I don't buy that
    Is it pure hatred of another football team?
    If so that's very very sad and you both need to get out a lot more
    Enjoy new Zealand and it's beauty
    Don't waste your life posting your interesting view points on something not remotely linked to you.
    You've got it in one. Everytime ***o comes on our board spouting sh.te I will come and do the same to you lot, I say lot but there are only 8 posters and three of those are Burnley having a laugh.
    We had Rovers all over our board when we were in the depths your team are in now, so don't make out you lot are whiter than white.
    As for getting out a bit more, it's a nice day so I'm off for a swim down at Orewa Beach then lunch at the pub. Enjoy the snow and the fantastic view across Blackburn, see you next time ***o rears his head.
    Hope that covers all the points you raised.

We don't control saxo so i am sorry what he says annoys and gets under your skin but I can control idiots who will not contribute anything other than to spoil posts with ridiculous ramblings of the obvious
    Enjoy the sunshine and the pub while you can tomorrow could hold something different
    You are wasting your time with the rubbish you and that other loony idwt post on here.

Robin ( and others). I really apologise in advance if this comes across as inferring you know no better but:
    Most of my life I have held the attitude that when confronted with someone that I hold no sincere respect for, who makes comment over how I think, behave I just put it aside, ignore it, whistle a tune.
    Respect beggats respect, each of us has to earn it.
    Likewise if someone I hold respect for makes comment towards me, I take it on board and consider / evaluate it on its merits.
    I see no point whatsoever in getting irritated by something coming from someone that I hold no respect for.
    This does not mean I dislike, hate, look down on them, I just choose to let them get on with their 'life' behaving how they do.
    Hence I do not get involved in any slagging match with individuals that have made it clear what their purpose is. Good hearted banter is very different, and I'll quite happily get into that from time to time.
    I am very comfortable with this approach, and that's not arrogance but simply personal choice - we all have it.
    ��

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Robin ( and others). I really apologise in advance if this comes across as inferring you know no better but:
    Most of my life I have held the attitude that when confronted with someone that I hold no sincere respect for, who makes comment over how I think, behave I just put it aside, ignore it, whistle a tune.
    Respect beggats respect, each of us has to earn it.
    Likewise if someone I hold respect for makes comment towards me, I take it on board and consider / evaluate it on its merits.
    I see no point whatsoever in getting irritated by something coming from someone that I hold no respect for.
    This does not mean I dislike, hate, look down on them, I just choose to let them get on with their 'life' behaving how they do.
    Hence I do not get involved in any slagging match with individuals that have made it clear what their purpose is. Good hearted banter is very different, and I'll quite happily get into that from time to time.
    I am very comfortable with this approach, and that's not arrogance but simply personal choice - we all have it.
    ��
    Unfortunately as long as you have ***o spouting his drivel on other boards and Chumps abusing anyone and everyone you will end up with others coming on here having a go, Yourself, Robinrover and Auckland however
    are obviously passionate about your club and talk a lot of sense and would welcome others onto your site for general football chat. Until ***o's mum takes his computer off him or kindy re starts however you will get people giving it back on your site. Every action has an equal and opposite re action.

Just simply ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Just simply ignore it.

Last edited by champs95; 07-02-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Oooops !
    I maybe should have expanded upon what I meant by just ignore.

It was wholly in reference to Sax's posting upon the Clarets page , and in doing so it would appear that he may be baiting above and beyond banter. I don't know as I've never ventured on there.
    As a consequence IDWT and NZ are on here (doing likewise), whereas without the above we probably wouldn't be at this point.
    It seems that you have taken it that when you have responded to NZ, I am saying to NZ : just ignore him.
    No that's not the case - he gets back what he's thrown and that's OK by me. As you may recall I myself referenced towards NZ as a blind sided supporter.
    So in effect my comment is when he see's Sax on his site and he comes across as out of order - just ignore.
    The most infuriating poster anywhere is that JohnClaret ! If he's a 'full shilling' - well!

Again, apologies if you felt insulted.

I did want say something, but whats the point. It wont change, a poster we don't control will go on CM provoke 2 (or more) Clarets into coming here to openly ruin threads for posters ( who NZ names above) who he states he has no problems with and are decent, because he doesn't like one poster, who doesn't really post here. Because that 'evens things up'.
    And that mentality is going to be welcomed into carrying on posting here.
    Makes no sense to me, but no point in questioning it, as it wont stop.

Pity really ....as I really do get on with any poster who comes here, Alf you can back this up? If your a dickhead to me, expect the same back. If your ok, I'll be ok back.

I will genuinely not say another thing on the matter either way.

Phew glad we cleared that up. Now that I've read back how I worded it ( more importantly how NZ 'lumped' you alongside Sax with inference you were 'biting' folk willy nilly all over the place) it's very understandable your annoyance. Very sorry.

NZ: could you please take this on board, that's now Aucks and Champs you've managed to avoidably rile.
    Your crusade seems to be against Sax, but this is not his personal site.

Notice how I've not messaged him directly 😉

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)