+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The manager is a loser

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    He needs to go now

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    He needs to go now
    Difficult to lay the blame at his door tonight if you only consider the scoreline when Robertson got sent off.

However - we were still 1-0 up and we crumbled and it could've been more and but for Slocombe and some wayward shooting it would've been.

Next season worries me - ML and JJ will have their eyes elsewhere. Neither will want to battle at the wrong end of L2 under this man next year. They'll both have suitors - Crowley may have also.

Getting players to re-sign and attracting new players with this man's record isn't going to appeal. They'd look at our freefall so far this season and think sod that.

Nothing has changed based off tonight. I don't think Maynard staying in charge is a good thing for Notts County.

Who knows maybe he has an Allardyce level turnaround and we defy expectations next season. I know if it was me in charge - I would be asking Maynard why I should stick with him based on his time at Notts County.