+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Just remember black lives matter.

My point was BT you intimated in our country anyway if your born black and especially if you are a young male you are persecuted etc by the police , whilst I watched on Tv as policemen and women were punched and kicked abused etc etc for what I can see is absolutely nothing to do with an issue in this country just the media and others hyped up something to a frenzy for nothing.

I then watched police on bended Knee apologising and spouting black lives matter ( and they do but no more than the next man or woman Indian Asian African white man ).

Going back to George for a minute the man it turns out was a known criminal with lots of previous and convictions for beating his wife / girlfriend -Drug conviction - high on drugs at the time . ( that doesn’t give anyone the right to kill him accepted ).

Also I posted the selfless acts of protesters in this country who gathered in large groups in a time of lockdown didn’t wear masks in a lot of cases beat up policemen and women ( including black officers )

I mean come on BT you had such a Bee in your bonnet for Cummings driving in his car and yet this week supporters of Black Lives are allowed to travel together , riot , spread the disease , catch the disease kill
    Innocent people , beat innocent people up and it’s all acceptable for the death of a man who was a criminal horrible individual ( truth told ) At the other side of the world.

This in this country as in America is a political stunt and Is created to cause un rest , you can dress it up as you like but sadly the facts are there and you missed the points in that why did black lives not matter last week a month ago a year ago - for me they did matter but they were never reported on and in lots of cases blacks are killing blacks - is that some way acceptable or is it different this week because it was white policeman who did it ?.

Like most on here I condone the men who did what they did in America it was horrific but I cannot see why this has happened here , what has it achieved ? Nothing except incite racism .

For me personally colour creed doesn’t matter I have friends and colleagues who are Asian, Indian , black and all are equal in my eyes , however I can’t accept the stirring - dragging up of something that isn’t there - times have moved on and acceptance of all races is much better , all this has achieved in my eyes anyway is set us back a hundred years .

It’s funny when I read a bit more Clinton was due in court when George was sadly murdered for avoiding testifying re her e mail scandal - wow how convenient that was with political race hotting up in the USA.

Justifiable outrage over a totally unjustifiable homicide has gone OTT and off the chart. Most of us get that army88, but let's not start making excuses by saying George is a man with a criminal record? You are starting to sound a lot like Trump to me and that is profoundly worrying.

Attachment 15967

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    What is going on ? Surely all lives matter not just a singular race colour or creed including white I might add, what next Gingers matter , fattys matter
    It’s ridiculous and we’re on it in this country as well
    I mean where does it start and end campaigning that black lives matter and then stabbing each other to death in drug or gang warfare.

Which is it then do they matter or not ?
    I could not articulate the trouble with Trump any better than this...

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...uardianTodayUK

What is going on ? Surely all lives matter not just a singular race colour or creed including white I might add, what next Gingers matter , fattys matter
    I mean where does it start and end campaigning that black lives matter and then stabbing each other to death in drug or gang warfare.

Army

We live in a society where the anx of the day receives overriding attention from the news and Social Media.

Everyone has an anger or an opinion or some special insights that they wish to share with others.

A classic example is the Readers Pages in the Newspaper; full of comments on Yesterday's indignation over some headline or another.

And then it just passes on into nothingness.

Given the right moment we are all appalled at the shear numbers of Syrian refugees.

We get emotional about hunger and starvation and then turn channels.

Its the humane condition and whilst some issues get some sort of resolution most don't.

Take Hong Kong's riots for freedom from China--anyone still listening?

Or BT's Palestinian beat ups.

The American tragedy has turned into something else and even our Aboriginals in Australia are ridding on its back.

Shame you never hear about the good side of Humanity --which is still there

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If Trump wins the next US election my faith in humanity will be eradicated forever. He is a despicable egomaniac who creates chaos and division at home and abroad. He will not prevail, he cannot prevail.
    BT ---you had better prepare yourself because he will prevail, he can prevail. He is so manipulative and has plenty of backing from many people. Sad, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT ---you had better prepare yourself because he will prevail, he can prevail. He is so manipulative and has plenty of backing from many people. Sad, isn't it?
    This is Trump's America and it is appalling...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...uardianTodayUK

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    army ---this is just another example of how OTT everything goes when the media get hold of things.
    Meanwhile we have to tolerate this sort of desecration or sit back and watch £92million of government money go down the drain on lawyers and organisations trying to persecute servicemen who were doing their duty in Iraq and Afghanistan and have been pursued relentlessly at great cost with no outcome.
    Attachment 15952
    Then you get this ****...

Attachment 15969

When our fiercely racist British Conservative & Unionist party inculate these values into the mindset of it's citizens, George Floyd style murders become sadly inevitable...

Attachment 15970

Sadly the inculation has spread across the Atlantic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    When our fiercely racist British Conservative & Unionist party inculate these values into the mindset of it's citizens, George Floyd style murders become sadly inevitable...

Attachment 15970

Sadly the inculation has spread across the Atlantic.
    I would like to know the source for this Winston Churchill quote? In one of his books? documented speeches?

He was certainly a racist was our Winnie...

https://www.theguardian.com/theguard...features11.g21

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)