+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Simon denmead

Simon denmead

Thanet's finest wants to come back and has asked to be unbanned.

Personally (and I said at the time) I am behind Marts original decision, but I'm happy to give him another chance. What do you think?

re: Simon denmead

Can't believe some-ones started another thread about the c.unt.

Pesonally couldn't give a f uck as there are plenty of better places to post about the Saints without some sad bitter skate sh!tting on decent Saints related threads..

Don't care about him but would like to see some of our missing posters return who have disappeared since the server "upgrade".
    What's happened to Pony, Brazil, USA, Cecco and others !?

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    What do you think?
    If this is going to a vote, is it to be decided on the yays, nays or abstentions ?

Since the upgrade (am I the only one still having problems getting into this website?), I've had a look at other forums, and they don't have the same level of "interference" as this one seems to have, from skate trolls, and as a result, make a more pleasant read.

This might explain why they are more heavily populated with Saints fans, than this one?

Simon? I can't remember why he was banned, but there others that I would have kicked out ahead of him, that are still on here.

A story, from my youth, for what it's worth.

I used to attend a church run youth club, that was controlled by a retired couple, affiliated to the church.
    For years they refused to allow the local skinhead gang into the club, recognising the need to protect the club members and the club, itself.

When the couple moved away, they handed over control to a younger couple, who had more liberal views.
    Within weeks they had opened the doors to the local gang, and a few weeks later the club closed, owing to breakages, t

I had to drive through Denmead today to get to a job in North Boarhunt, a nothing place of no value and seemingly pointless. How strange that this topic should come up again on this very day.

Everyone knows what will happen if Simon posts on here again which i'm sure some people would welcome with relish.
    As i've said before i don't envy the moderators who are ****ed if they do and ****ed if they don't, Personally i couldn't care less either way now, i've decided to ignore everyone who isn't a Saints fan that posts on here

Just logged in for the first time in ages - not been able to remember my password since a laptop change.

I don't mind Simon - he can be a little childish, but is no different to Ian Branfoot on their boards in many ways, perhaps less annoying even?

If this board was always 100% for serious Saints discussion, then I would support banning people who deviate from the topic, but thankfully, we have a wide and varied range of topics discussed, so there should be space for everyone - an all-inclusive policy, even for Simon. However, he should know when a thread is one that is banter where he can post his twadlle and one where he is just bore-bombing and not welcome.

Happy New Year everyone btw - I was in the UK for Xmas and saw the Saints>Chelsea game on 1st Jan. Those two Brazilians really were game changers...and damn was it cold!!

Not bothered either way about Simon really.

And no Baz you're not alone, trying to get into this site is still crap, so much so that I've been spending more time on the troll infested Saintsweb than on here lately. Sadly this board is dying.

Sadly this site has definitely seen better days. "Upgrade" hasn't helped.

Perhaps it's a FootyMad thing because FF is sadly going the same way. My own view (similar to the Youth Club example above) is that the Mods on both boards have let the forums down by allowing standards of both language and subject matter fall to levels that turn many 'normal' people off participation.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast