+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton

Hamilton

Wednesday night and must be time for the match thread . They will be confident but so will we and should be a cracker . Thank goodness for these play offs because our season could be more or less dead by now like in seasons past.

re: Hamilton

Heavy duty and mean opposition.Brick sh1thouses against our powderpuff threat.3 wins from 4 so far for the Accies,two of them thoroughly deserved,albeit at home.Time for a change.(Hopefully!)

Unless Livi score a barrowload of goals v Falkirk (and they won't) Queens will stay in 4th place but an Accies victory can see them top of the league again - no doubt a tough game beckons.

A brilliant game in prospect once again at Palmy, and one that I'm really looking forward to.

The people who decide the future of the Scottish game have been criticised at every turn, and rightly so, but I do think praise is due for making the league as exciting as the cup games, as there is now a real point to every match.

Should be a cracking game.Accies are the best side to rock up to Palmerston this season.I like the two full backs but they have athletes with good energy throughout the team.Hopefully McHugh and Reilly carry on from Dumbarton they could be a very decent partnership.If McKenna is fit he will be straight in for Kerr to strengthen the midfield.A hard game but one we need to be up for from the start.Come on Queens.

mon the queens!do us a favour, 1-0 qots.

Yes a tough game against a very energetic side. Hamilton are the best team i've seen this season.But if the defence play as well as last week, then we have a good chance of a result.Because we are more than capable of scoring goals against any team in this league.
    Hopefully Paton will start today because he gives us more strength and energy. If fit i would start with this eleven.
    1.CLARK
    2.MITCHELL
    3.HOLT
    4.McSHANE
    5.DURNAN
    6.DOWIE
    7.BURNS
    8.REILLY
    9.McHUGH
    10.PATON
    11.RUSSELL
    C'mon Queeeeeeeeens!

A good point earned today.

Queens looked down and out until Carmichael and then Lyle came on.

Hamilton had technically better players and had brilliant special awareness. I watched their training regime at half time and they were way ahead of Queens in terms of close control and fast feet.

Apart from a few daft passes out of defence though, Queens deserved their draw.

Burns and Reilly were excellent and Lyle looked really on a game when he came on.;

Cracking game with both teams giving it the proverbial 100% . The last two home games have been a pleasure to attend . What a great player Lyle is to bring on as an impact player . His will to win and clever , classy touches started paying off straight away. So pleased for Reilly as his workrate and harrassing nature deserved that goal .The whole team done well so no complaints and another valueable point in our play off quest.

Think this will be a game will live in the memory for a long time. Both teams in the second half were fully committed to attacking passing football and at the end the game was so open you wondered if there was going to be a number of goals scored in the last few minutes. The game in the first half was played to much in the queens half for my liking and at half time I was fearing the worst as Hamilton's midfield showed how good they were and our strikers were beginning to look isolated. That said we had the two best chances of the half when we hit the bar and post. The second half could have finished 10 each with the chances both teams created. The biggest difference to the game was obviously lyle coming on. He started to give Gavin something to work with and there midfield suddenly had to sit deeper to protect there defence.

Fantastic entertainment for everyone and we have proven yet again that we can compete with the so called top teams in this league. Just a pity more of the to

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)