+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Masters

The Masters

This great tournament as come around very quickly , I was listening to Ricky Fowler yesterday , he seems quite confident about next week even if his form doesn't look good just now, i think many of us have backed him each year , i don't fancy his chances , can't not back him for a top 10 though , sod's law says he would win if i didn't ,
    Paul Casey could be a good outside bet for Top European alongside Lee Westwood , both playing well recently ,

Going to have to study big time this year for my picks Roma .

Looks very wide open , Shane Lowry is in my thinking who seems to have found a bit of form with his 8th place at The Players Championship although nowt special the last two weeks it has to be said , 60/1 shot which is my kind of odds .

I always look for five players with longish odds who I think will give me a run for my money and go each way .

First time I dunt back Fowler he'll win , said it for years so he's on my list , proper course and distance bet is Ricky and he's allus won me a few quid even though he hasn't won yit .

Are the bookie shop's open Animal ? I think you lad's bet on your phone's , it's not something I would want to do ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Are the bookie shop's open Animal ? I think you lad's bet on your phone's , it's not something I would want to do ,
    Not open as far as I know Roma

am gonna leave betting on it till after t cut this year.

Well lads, av ed another windfall this weekend in the betting. I had a nice treble come up on Friday in the 3o'clockers and also I backed 1-1 against Reading quite heavily.

On the back of that I decided to go with a punt on Justin Thomas to win the Masters @12/1. He laiked exceptionally well at Sawgrass but my main bet will be made after day 2 when ive seen the contenders.

Well done Pass

Dustin Johnson, Bryson deChambeau, Justin Thomas, Jordan Spieth.
    If one of the Four Big Yanks doesn't win it then I'm a Dutchman.
    Back the four of them e/w (Wm Hill are offering 9 places & guaranteeing best odds for the top 10) & you can scarcely go wrong.
    Tho you might not pick up all that much.

Justin Thomas would be my pick out of the elite group - playing well, and focussed after his verbal 'slip up' a few weeks back.
    Colin Morekowa and Victor Hovland are a decent price and have the game to win round Augusta.
    Billy Horschel and Louis Oosthuisen good, steady old pros in decent form.
    If you want 100/1 plus with a chance - Matt Wallace.
    Multiple winner in Europe, and now in World top 50, nearly won last week.
    I backed him at 110/1 and he was leading with 16 holes to play.
    He missed an eagle putt and Speith holed his. After that he couldn't buy a putt and Speith couldn't miss.
    Third stab at The Masters and said this week he's comfortable playing there after playing with Langer & 'picking his brains'.

Thunderstorms and heavy rain forecast for Friday and Saturday Bryson to release his new weapon ! A ball bomb ? WTF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast