+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Both sides to score..

Both sides to score..

No non league games on the coupon again so this will probably be the last bet this season

Burton v Cambridge
    Crawley v Rochdale
    Gillingham v Carlisle
    Mansfield v Sutton

£10 gets me £110 back

BSTS but naming the winner

Burton v CAMBRIDGE
    Crawley v ROCHDALE
    Gillingham v CARLISLE
    MANSFIELD v Sutton

£1 gets me £738 back

BURTON v Cambridge
    CRAWLEY v Rochdale
    GILLINGHAM v Carlisle
    Mansfield v SUTTON

£1 gets me £920 back

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    No non league games on the coupon again so this will probably be the last bet this season
    Are you running out of funds Chalky?

I can lend you a tenner for the next week if it is getting that bad.

I’m loosing badly on sky bet mate 😰 any chance 🤷*♂️😎

No not at all howoldboy but when I started doing the bet years ago (maybe not on here) Notts was always included,it was just a bit of a laugh to see who would let me down (usually Bury) between the posters teams but if there's no Notts then I'm reluctant to pick Mansfield or Forest,only 5/6 Saturdays left tbh

Who or wtf is Bury 🤷*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Who or wtf is Bury 🤷*♂️
    On Frank's board back in the day there was posters from all over the country that used to post on there, Carlisle,Rochdale,Notts,Portsmouth plus a couple of good lads that supported Bury and a few Scottish posters,I'm sure that there was others that Griff knows and I've said it before and will say it again it was probably the best times that I've ever had looking and posting on the internet

It's been brought to my attention that the Burton v Cambridge game if off this Saturday so that's one down already and my bet is now a treble 🙄

Shame the Cambridge game is off 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    I’m loosing badly on sky bet mate 😰 any chance 🤷*♂️😎
    I would have done BDB but you lost any chance of sympathy when Chalky told us how much money you have.

You Higher Rate Taxpayers are always looking for handouts.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/0e070...5&dpr=1&s=none

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    No not at all howoldboy but when I started doing the bet years ago (maybe not on here) Notts was always included,it was just a bit of a laugh to see who would let me down (usually Bury) between the posters teams but if there's no Notts then I'm reluctant to pick Mansfield or Forest,only 5/6 Saturdays left tbh
    That's a relief.

I thought you were either running out of cash or planning to disappear on us again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)