+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team news

Team news

Anyone ?

It is a matchday after all

Blackman expected to start,last chance for ched,Hanson and baldock to get some game time,not expecting to see any of em if I'm honest,Duffy should play he needs the minutes other than that it's fine tuning time

I am guessing at a team along the lines of the Matlock game,a few first teamers mixed with some u23s/18s,so it will probably be a full strength team

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Anyone ?

It is a matchday after all

Blackman expected to start,last chance for ched,Hanson and baldock to get some game time,not expecting to see any of em if I'm honest,Duffy should play he needs the minutes other than that it's fine tuning time
    I predict Simon Moore won't play,ya heard it here first.I'd like to see young Regan Slater get a some time on't pitch tonight.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I predict Simon Moore won't play,ya heard it here first.I'd like to see young Regan Slater get a some time on't pitch tonight.UTCB
    Surely your new best mate Lundstram is a cert for starting?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Surely your new best mate Lundstram is a cert for starting?
    Yes,what of it Mama Cass? Still room for young Regan to get on't pitch aint there? UTCB

Doubt it rod it's our last pre season game no time to be givin youngsters match practice 1st team need to be finalising systems and getting match fit slaters too far down pecking order for me to be wasting game time on him now

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Doubt it rod it's our last pre season game no time to be givin youngsters match practice 1st team need to be finalising systems and getting match fit slaters too far down pecking order for me to be wasting game time on him now
    I just think my man Flecky&Coutts have played alot of pre season football mi owd and i'm not thinkin Regan would start by the way.UTCB

Team News

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    The Under 23/18 teams are still in Ireland so the squad will be picked from the first team squad, presuming the likes of Thomas, Wright, Duffy and Brooks getting more minutes than previously, plus debuts for Blackman and Lundstram.

The likes of Slater will still be in Ireland.

First half team tonightFirst Half XI: Blackman, Bennett, Basham, Stearman, Lafferty, Stevens, Fleck, Carruthers, Duffy, Lavery, Sharp

2nd half teamSecond Half XI: Eastwood, Freeman, Brayford, Wright, O’Connell, Thomas, Coutts, Lundstram, Brooks, Clarke, Done

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast