+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep fit by doing this

Keep fit by doing this

Yoga is a fantastic way of keeping supple and fit.its also good for your mental well being ..
    Why not join a class..
    Even Mrs Buc does this to good effect..

Please keep this topic clean.. - view external link

re: Keep fit by doing this

Yoga gaining a lot of popularity among young people around my age, Buc.

I don't do much -- probably should do more -- but when I'm back at the family estate we often have yoga mornings for the family and have a yoga teacher come in to lead.

As well as strengthening the core, it's a wonderful way to relax and center oneself mentally.

I thoroughly approve of the see-through yoga pants, but haven't taken it so far as to park outside a yoga class and gawp.

A discussion about Yoga?

You Jocks never fail to surprise, I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe
    Yoga gaining a lot of popularity among young to relax and center oneself mentally.
    if you did less mental relaxation you might be able to spell CENTRE properly*

*not the yank way tbf

Quote Originally Posted by deezel
    Yoga gaining a lot of popularity among young to relax and center oneself mentally.
    if you did less mental relaxation you might be able to spell CENTRE properly*

*not the yank way tbf[/quote]

Well, thanks for catching that, deez!

I do prefer to use the more popular versions of English, but want to communicate with the natives, as well.

Having said that, would you mind proofing my biochemistry paper?

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy_funbags
    A discussion about Yoga?

You Jocks never fail to surprise, I'll give you that.
    The scotch have a long and storied history of being the more progressive contributors to the UK.

Should that not be Scot's?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore666
    Should that not be Scot's?
    No, it should be Scots. But I prefer scotch.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe

I don't do much -- probably should do more -- but when I'm back at the family estate we often have yoga mornings for the family and have a yoga teacher come in to lead.

As well as strengthening the core, it's a wonderful way to relax and center oneself mentally.

I thoroughly approve of the see-through yoga pants, but haven't taken it so far as to park outside a yoga class and gawp.

It's great you do yoga with your family..how many acres do you have joe..

And what wildlife have you got within the estate..

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc

It's great you do yoga with your family..how many acres do you have joe..

And what wildlife have you got within the estate..[/quote]

Yoga is a great bonding vehicle for familes, I find, buc.

The property isn't overly huge, Buc. We have 175 acres, but it's adjacent to a State Park so when riding.

Wildlife is what you would expect; squirrel, possum, raccoon, skunk, deer, rattlesnake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)