+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pinehurst Swindon

Pinehurst Swindon

The two lads on the cover were two of Swindon's top AGGRO boy's along with my brother who isn't in the vid.
    I nursed Peggy in her later years when she suffered awful bouts of bi polar but mainly low mood. On a rare high she had plenty of fun with acting like a youth. I used to let her have this joyous moment for as long as possible and safe to do so because it was always short lived
    https://vimeo.com/23921736?ref=fb-v-...MJhLy_zls67E8w
    Last edited by gaz1959; 28-03-2020 at 07:32 AM.

Sorry but you need to cut and paste as it won't come up straight away for me for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Sorry but you need to cut and paste as it won't come up straight away for me for some reason
    That was a throwback, was it the 50's children playing on the sreets, everything dark n dismal however the people come over as genuine. Life as it was, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    That was a throwback, was it the 50's children playing on the sreets, everything dark n dismal however the people come over as genuine. Life as it was, simple.
    70's davee lad.

Our deputy head Bill Bryant was into all this and I was part of the Pinehurst Radio. (Good face for radio me)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    70's davee lad.

Our deputy head Bill Bryant was into all this and I was part of the Pinehurst Radio. (Good face for radio me)
    so who's the kant in this vintage feast?

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    so who's the kant in this vintage feast?
    The two ooofs at the opening shot ore mick and pete good mate of my brother - They scrapped Cas the write a book **** at ours. My mate lost his white bowler hat at UP and wants it back please

Swindon has hooligans?
    Well i learn something new every day