+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alex games on Radio next season?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Now that would be a surprise Mike. Best thing would be to telephone RS to get an update. To get a favourable response you could put on a Stokie accent. Have you noticed in the last couple of years that there are now loads of Stoke supporters living in Crewe? Unfortunately a lot of them have developed serious brain damage from watching that carp O`Neill thinks is football.

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Now that would be a surprise Mike. Best thing would be to telephone RS to get an update. To get a favourable response you could put on a Stokie accent. Have you noticed in the last couple of years that there are now loads of Stoke supporters living in Crewe? Unfortunately a lot of them have developed serious brain damage from watching that carp O`Neill thinks is football.

I think I read somewhere that the Alex commentary will be on free view channel 726 on the tv.

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonRouge View Post

I think I read somewhere that the Alex commentary will be on free view channel 726 on the tv.
    Not sure if Freeview is us, but I am sure I heard Radio Stoke say, in announcing the end of MW, that they'd still be able to cover all 3 games by separating DAB and Freeview, with FM still the third, and it's their stream that the O/S draws radio commentary from anyway I think.