+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBC Red Button Tomorrow (Tues 15th)

BBC Red Button Tomorrow (Tues 15th)

To celebrate 25 years of the Premier League at 2:55 they will be showing in full the Blades V Man U match.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40710224

Cheers for that MB. Hopefully they'll show it on catch-up as well, unfortunately you can't record off the red button. DEANO!!

Get thee sen a new digital recorder Mr Gray.......
    Last edited by diode_blade; 14-08-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Will this be viewable on iplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Cheers for that MB. Hopefully they'll show it on catch-up as well, unfortunately you can't record off the red button. DEANO!!
    DEANO DEANO(cos he scored 2) The history maker BRIAN DEANE.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post

Get thee sen a new digital recorder Mr Gray.......
    Haha, I've thought about it DB, but I've got so many gadgets, music gizmos and different ways of watching TV right now that I have to 'justify' the purchase to Mrs GB. She's no idea where all the movies or the music come from, if I pop me clogs it'll be back to a basic TV no broadband and an old HMV.

It'll be fine with her if it replaces something bigger or makes the TV area tidier. I managed to swing an Amazon Echo and Dot last month to replace some old Bose speakers, but it's small steps that win matey. I'll have to think about it, we hardly ever use the Blue Ray player...maybe next month.

Asked my lad how to get this and he said use Sky 980. Will watch and record for later amusement

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield_Blade View Post
    To celebrate 25 years of the Premier League at 2:55 they will be showing in full the Blades V Man U match.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40710224
    Hats off to you there mate. What a good spot!

Hopefully, I'll be able to catch it as I wasn't there the first time round. I could hear the roar from Coldwell Lane Park though! Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    Asked my lad how to get this and he said use Sky 980. Will watch and record for later amusement
    Cheers Chippy!

My lads 1st ever game at the Lane,although he doesnt remember a thing about it,a little teaser for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast