+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2021

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyFaeStoney View Post
    Makes you wonder what kind of gesture will be used at the World Cup in Qatar then.
    Aye.....that's ripe for protest.
    The question "Should any cu nt with an iota of decency be going within a million miles of Qatar to play fitba" is also pertinent.

Anyway......how's that first Belgium goal nae offside?
    The defenders catch the boy offside but because the ba' bounces aff the defender the boy's offside?

If that's the rule it's Sh1te.

Does anyone else know what they social justice change champions are doing outside of taking the knee on a football park. I’m pretty sure there doing nothing otherwise we would have heard about it

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Who's preaching?
    A bunch of guys with a public profile making a gesture saying "racism is bad.....dinna" is a good thing IMHO.

If I post the phrase "Racism is bad" on a public message board, am I preaching?
    According to Aldo, if you don’t join in with the pathetic pointless gesture, which is a Yankee thing in the first place, then you’re a racist.
    F’uck that, I don’t do joining in.

Edit: and for Scotland to change their minds because of instructions from the English is beyond pathetic.

No idea.
    Not sure why that is relevant to taking a knee?

Pretty much all clubs/nations/players have said that taking the knee pre match is solely a nonpolitical anti-racism gesture.
    Maybe they're lying?
    Maybe its just a coincidence that the gesture is the exact same as the BLM movements and that the BLM slogan is plastered all over Sky Sports , apart from that it has nothing to do with BLM?

Taking a knee, what a joke.

The whole thing is getting like poppy wearing.
    What was a choice is now compulsory.

It’s all *******s

Taking the knee should’ve ended years ago.

Unfortunately, we’re still stuck with soup slurping web toed racists in 2021, so it must continue.

What difference do you think it’s going to make?

Load of “let’s join in” b’ollocks

Aye.....that's ripe for protest.
    The question "Should any cu nt with an iota of decency be going within a million miles of Qatar to play fitba" is also pertinent.
    Amazed one of the bigger European nations haven’t offered to host an alternative tournament. Seems like an open goal. Every football fan would be behind it

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The whole thing is getting like poppy wearing.
    What was a choice is now compulsory.

It’s all *******s
    Im all for Poppy day. I put some coins in the tins a few times But I never bother taking and wearing a poppy. Always rought the donation was more important than the " virtue signalling " ?

If Scotland are taking the knee at the England game , but standing at the others. Fine. It'll wind up the numbskull Guffy fans even more..

But alongsides that I would really really really like to see our players belt out a complete verse with the proper words of our ," National" anthem. ?

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast