+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Theres a geme this weekend - Hamilton

Theres a geme this weekend - Hamilton

What version of our team are we gonna get this weekend?

Siegrist
    Smith, Edwards, Reynolds, Robson
    McMullan, Harkes, Butcher, Sporle
    Clark, Shankland.

For me that gives a strong bench to change the game if need be, with Deniz, Bolton, Connolly, Powers, McNulty, Fuchs and Pawlett, that you can argue should have a starting place.

I know Micky has been trying to make us hard to beat but surely this game we will see a much more offensive approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post

Siegrist
    Clark, Shankland.

For me that gives a strong bench to change the game if need be, with Deniz, Bolton, Connolly, Powers, McNulty, Fuchs and Pawlett, that you can argue should have a starting place.
    Think mcnulty and fuchs must be reaching fitness by now would like to see what fuchs can do and if paying mcnulty anything like they are saying he is going to have to get on and start delivering.

On McNulty, how can you drop Clark the top scorer, and as much as i love to see 3 strikers up top, who makes way to the detriment of creating chances?

On Fuchs, not seen him yet!

On McNulty, how can you drop Clark the top scorer, and as much as i love to see 3 strikers up top, who makes way to the detriment of creating chances?

Can see what your saying about clark but I think a lot of games pass him by and if mcnulty on big money has to be given his chance silly paying big money to warm bench.Fuchs I'v not seen him yet either but was hoping to on saturday but just have to wait and see.

...who makes way to the detriment of creating chances?
    Ha ha ha, good one.

Siegrist
    Clark, Shankland.

When you see the players written down it makes me think we should be giving Hamilton a roasting, translated into fitba terms probably means another ba’ in the air nil nil draw

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    When you see the players written down it makes me think we should be giving Hamilton a roasting, translated into fitba terms probably means another ba’ in the air nil nil draw
    Really? To me it just looks like the same old team that was struggling to beat the dross of the Championship earlier in the year.

I'd drop Clark in a heartbeat for Mcnulty. Fuchs for Harkes too.Butcher remains only because we have nobody else.

Clark for me. McNulty's done nothing to merit starting ahead of him imo.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)