+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝 Alex Bass Signs

📝 Alex Bass Signs

Last edited by SwalePie; 20-06-2024 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Added detail to title

My Wimbledon supporting mate is gutted! They rated him very highly last season.

COYP

Looks like a big unit, hopefully we’ve got it right this time.

One silly little gripe, I wish the club didn’t feel the need to announce in every post on signings that Richard montague is head of recruitment…we get it!

I don’t claim to know anything about Alex Bass, but it’s nice to see a player brought in with some genuine experience in such a key position.

I was half worried we may have tried to take a PL Academy GK.

Don’t know a lot about him… has played in L1 and had a very good season for AFC Wimbledon. He’s a good age, at 6ft 3in is a good size for a keeper.
    Optimistic about this one.

yet another cynical ploy by the owners to ship fewer goals, win more matches and get promoted. As a fan, I'm appalled at the blatant scheming on display here!

On a serious note, YES!!!!1

We've only got 4 keepers now, welcome Yong man

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    yet another cynical ploy by the owners to ship fewer goals, win more matches and get promoted. As a fan, I'm appalled at the blatant scheming on display here!

On a serious note, YES!!!!1
    You forgot to add that about the cynical timing to generate season ticket interest. Why on gods earth would they announce it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    We've only got 4 keepers now, welcome Yong man
    Hope he’s the mein man.

We’ll likely only have 2 around the squad. Stone hopefully off the books and Tiernan on his 76th loan

Don't know anything about Alex Bass...but sounds like a fishy signing to me 😀 Welcome on board big fella

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast