+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Pubs open Saturday

O/T Pubs open Saturday

With pubs opening Saturday just as a matter of interest will any of you be looking forward to it or aren't you bothered like me not while this COVID-19 results go dramatically down cheers

Not bothered Dooali. I don't want to have to give my details out and audition for the Krypton Factor to get my pint of Strongbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Not bothered Dooali. I don't want to have to give my details out and audition for the Krypton Factor to get my pint of Strongbow.
    Same here Ponte. I’ve got out of the habit, have missed the guys at the pub and the banter ( not same via text etc) bit as far as the beer goes, I can do without the hassle. If I’m out wi Basil and the pubs empty in the week, I may just have a gill in the garden, but a full scale thrash......Keep it....at least until September.....

Cancelled me holidays to Portugal In September too.

I'm building my own bar in the garden shortly , bring the pub to you so to speak .

Absolute madness to be opening the pubs in Barnsley this saturday with the infection rate so high .

Folk are just giving the opportunity to Johnson to blame them for the second wave that's certain to come .

Carnage allovatoyl ,
    Not interested ,too many crankshafts abart ,
    got a letter today saying I carnt gu art ennyrooard until August 1st , and that's only a guideline ,

Scottie and Jimmy from the Towpath Hostel, plus missen, al be darn banging on door of Long Chimney Pub at 6-00am tomorra morning. 3 or 4 in there, then darn to Sheila's Cafe for her "Bellybuster" Breakfast. On bus into Halifax forra long session. P1ssed as farts by 3-00pm when match starts. Plenty of back street pubs easy on the rules to bring in the cash.

137 more deaths today, more than the total in the whole of the countries of the European Union
    Last edited by SBRed48; 03-07-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Hooli , gerra mask on fust tho , tha mite meet Arseido darn wunnet ginnels in H fax , god elp thi !! Il evva long raincoyit on anna slanty smile

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Scottie and Jimmy from the Towpath Hostel, plus missen, al be darn banging on door of Long Chimney Pub at 6-00am tomorra morning. 3 or 4 in there, then darn to Sheila's Cafe for her "Bellybuster" Breakfast. On bus into Halifax forra long session. P1ssed as farts by 3-00pm when match starts. Plenty of back street pubs easy on the rules to bring in the cash.

137 more deaths today, more than the total in the whole of the countries of the European Union
    Arr many survivors tho ? God bless them 137 , a carnt see this virus going away forra long time ,

I have my own bar in a spare room and serve drinks in the beer garden if you are ever near Sprotbrough my friend.