+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: SSBs (a) 25th April SC Quarters

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He has made 10 posts on here in the month of April and nothing between the 6th to the 24th.I put up on this thread has anyone got any footage of the Saturday send off at Tannadice?.
    It is true that he decided to reply to that but are you seriously saying that it was my fault he posted and some of our posters got FN upset by him?.
    Mate, you have a habit of singling things out when counter arguing which aren't part of the point. I haven't mentioned the footage post once. It's a generalisation that throwing bait out to him, thus inviting him to 'give as good as he gets' in return, is off putting to people who want to talk Utd. You may see it as getting on with him, but looking at the wider picture and the complaints that have been made, it puts people off posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Oh man im just catching up and a bit confused by all of this GB. theArAb did call one of my threads "been done to death" or something and he was right but it hurt a bit i will be honest -
    What was that about again? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Lol. This is just a total nonsense though. Why does it have to be these grounds previously listed? How about Tynecastle? Easter Rd (if no Hibs)? Even Pitoddrie? Surely if it’s possible it’s better to play it in front of fans?
    A Tynecastle or Easter Rd would still generate a decent atmosphere socially distant. Football is for the fans, so as you say, surely its better to play the game in front of them? I also have no idea why these clubs/organisations would reject such a request.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 27-04-2021 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Mate, you have a habit of singling things out when counter arguing which aren't part of the point. I haven't mentioned the footage post once. It's a generalisation that throwing bait out to him, thus inviting him to 'give as good as he gets' in return, is off putting to people who want to talk Utd. You may see it as getting on with him, but looking at the wider picture and the complaints that have been made, it puts people off posting here.
    He had not made one single post on here since the 6th of April until the weekend how the phuck can i be baiting him?.He decided to post on here on Saturday i never baited him i was posting about United.

Its because of the Euro's mate UEFA take over the stadium.
    Baffles me why they have to stop domestic football, probably just to make sure their sponsors are looked after!

What was that about again? ��
    ach some p!sh about players or something i cant even remember lol

He had not made one single post on here since the 6th of April until the weekend how the phuck can i be baiting him?.He decided to post on here on Saturday i never baited him i was posting about United.
    Again, it's not about Saturday. It's a generalisation over the last few months, maybe even longer. Not just you of course, but you're the only person who's claimed I have 'spoiled the board' with my 'shameful' and 'bang out of order' actions.

A Tynecastle or Easter Rd would still generate a decent atmosphere socially distant. Football is for the fans, so as you say, surely its better to play the game in front of them? I also have no idea why these clubs/organisations would reject such a request.
    The ars3 cheeks have really gone and done "its our ba' and we are going home" all because they are oot. Absolutely incredible. fvck them both.

There would be some glorious schadenfreude if the final got moved to Tynecastle and we won it 😄

I cannie be certain the odds i found are 100% mate,on 2 of the sites they had Kilmarnock at 11/2 4th FAVS and they arnie even in it now.As you will know Scottish football is not taken too seriously by some of the firms.
    thats brilliant

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)