+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Then you could just ban fitba crowds forever .
    Good idea min.
    Saw it mentioned on the news yesterday that the vaccine may be ready autumn this year, not next year, which would surely be the green light for recommencement of all activities if correct

How to save professional football ( by donsdaft)

Pay the players a “living wage” for the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Saw it mentioned on the news yesterday that the vaccine may be ready autumn this year, not next year, which would surely be the green light for recommencement of all activities if correct
    I really hope there is a vaccine ready by the autumn as that seems to be the way back to normality.

Some are saying that is ambitious and it will be 12 to 18 months away.

There isn’t actually a vaccine for the SARS outbreak in 2002,maybe they didn’t try hard enough because it died out but I bet they wish they did now.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

There isn’t actually a vaccine for the SARS outbreak in 2002,maybe they didn’t try hard enough because it died out but I bet they wish they did now.
    Why?
    It would be of no use to the current problem.

I mean, you'd think they'd have a vaccine for all the flu strains by now, lazy baskets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And eh...…………. good luck to anyone relying on that. The biggest nonsense ever to come out of a government that I remember.

Its a scheme to help. As is JSA for unemployed people. I was unemployed for 11 months 5 year ago. I signed on for the tax rebate you get when you find work. Didn't get payed JSA until the second last week of unemployment. 10 month I was left with no government help. This despite having pages and pages of evidence proving I was trying to find work. Printed emails, contact phone numbers of people I had spoken too, conformations of applications. folders worth of stuff submitted every second week as required

The reason I didn't get a penny? I wasn't trying hard enough looking for work. While junkies and minkers got money every week. While me a tax payer for the previous 16 years prior to unemployment got dicked big time

The Government are f@cking c@nts and if anyone expecting to be paid then just wait until the full story is out there. There will be rejections galore, loopholes, hoops to jump through. Its going to be an absolute f@cking clusterf@ck

And at the end of the day. They f@cking hate you and could care that you are A-broke, B- Depressed, C- Suicidal, D-unemployed. because we are just peasants to them

I feel for everyone relying on it I really do. But I have a feeling a lot will end up in the same boat as me. Unpaid(I dont qualify for any schemes)

Also Boris was faking it
    Looks like you weren't too far from the truth. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-story-illness

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Why?
    It would be of no use to the current problem.

I mean, you'd think they'd have a vaccine for all the flu strains by now, lazy baskets.
    I’m no medical expert but I would have thought if they had a vaccine for SARS they would be able to get a vaccine developed quicker for COVID 19?

Isn’t that what they do with flu vaccines?

If it’s just the case that they haven’t managed to create a vaccine for SARS after 18 years I’m sceptical that they will get a corona virus vaccine in 4 months.

Nobody has ever made a cold vaccine, which is also caused by a coronavirus.

Not sure Dave came across well there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Not sure Dave came across well there.
    Allowed himself to be taken down avenues that he didn’t need to go down.

Sold Donkeycaster down the river inadvertently, which is no bad thing.

But he did better than Milne would have.

Page 46 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast