+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Inverness v United

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    excellent post...

As the TV commentators said our defenders rush too much, its 1 pass to each other then a hoof up the park, i have no faith in JG to get us playing good football between the lines,
    It's a hoof up the park when Graham plays. Not so much when he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It's a hoof up the park when Graham plays. Not so much when he doesn't.
    if Gall is out for a month, we need olli away to **** and a RCB in pronto

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    if Gall is out for a month, we need olli away to **** and a RCB in pronto
    Yeah, it's undoubtedly a weak link right now. Probably affects us offensively just as much, if not more, than it does defensively. We need a right footer at RCB. Goodwin has at least recognised this.

Cardiff aren't keen to end the loan agreement without Denham having another club to go to.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Let's pretend you are a genuine Utd fan (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha) 😊
    And this is where i stop engaging with someone who spouts complete and utter nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffregular81 View Post
    And this is where i stop engaging with someone who spouts complete and utter nonsense.

👌🏻

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Yeah, it's undoubtedly a weak link right now. Probably affects us offensively just as much, if not more, than it does defensively. We need a right footer at RCB. Goodwin has at least recognised this.

Cardiff aren't keen to end the loan agreement without Denham having another club to go to.
    Can we send him out on loan to Raith maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by cliffregular81 View Post
    Cannae believe the amount of times that allegations of supporting other teams comes from his fingers. Anyone else would think this was a distraction technique to cover his own tracks. Case in point with admitting to looking at other forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Cannae believe the amount of times that allegations of supporting other teams comes from his fingers. Anyone else would think this was a distraction technique to cover his own tracks. Case in point with admitting to looking at other forums!
    I mean fancy admitting to reading follow follow ffs!

Good result and although not much goalmouth action we took our chance when it came along for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I mean fancy admitting to reading follow follow ffs!
    Whilst accusing them of being obsessed.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)