+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is it...

Why is it...

Premiership clubs take a good following away in the FA Cup but can't be bothered at home?

Just watched FA Cup highlights this morning and Man City filled the away end at Blackburn, Spurs v Arsenal (ok local derby) and West Ham just now v Forrest seemed to have also filled the away end!

re: Why is it...

real fans travel away... plastic fans at home?

Because you need about 40000 to fill the home stands and about 3000 to fill the away end maybe??

would be interested to see how many were at blackburn yesterday.
    stadium looked half empty and im guessing there biggest game of the season

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller
    would be interested to see how many were at blackburn yesterday.
    stadium looked half empty and im guessing there biggest game of the season

This was my argument the other day when I posted about Coventry's support being a bit disappointing, why would you choose to go to Barnsley in the cup (unless it was reduced prices) over coming to a new ground at our gaff which is arguably a better day out aswell?

Taking NY's day into account I still thought their following was a bit poor and if you're going to pick and choose then Barnsley would be the game to swerve. Must just be me!

Quote Originally Posted by deano_83
    This was my argument the other day when I posted about Coventry's support being a bit disappointing, why would you choose to go to Barnsley in the cup (unless it was reduced prices) over coming to a new ground at our gaff which is arguably a better day out aswell?

Taking NY's day into account I still thought their following was a bit poor and if you're going to pick and choose then Barnsley would be the game to swerve. Must just be me!
    Any idea how many coventry took to barnsley deano as it didnt look as though they filled the away end???

Quote Originally Posted by audimiller

Any idea how many coventry took to barnsley deano as it didnt look as though they filled the away end???[/quote]

Think it was about 2,600

New Year's Day hangovers, Christmas visitors, tickets 5 pounds cheaper.

Don't forget their assholes might be on fire with the curry they've potentially had the previous night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast