+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 139 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1719

Thread: Next manager

I hope to feck Hearts default on payment of the compo. Would love to see the sheriff officers knocking their door in.

Well it looks like we are waiting a bit longer for this manager saga to end, just hoping it's not hit a snag. Would be great to start off Monday with a manager in place, fixtures out and hearts told to GTF

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Come on guys lighten up
    Dross & Patter Mackie will be on soon stating Nelms will be claiming a moral victory by getting us to finally dance.
    Nelms will soon be called to the stand though, he's no smooth criminal and can just beat it along with that Budgie. Ever since the league was called I knew she was gonna be starting something and her on the phone a few days later saying hi rocking robin, I want you back, well this was the final straw, Robbie stating Ann you are not alone I'd love to rock with you too, but please screw Ogren and don't stop til you get enough. Well from sitting watching him picking his favourites I can tell you his team set up was off the wall and I'm glad he's away. I have had enough of her as well and can't wait til she's outta my life sorry Ann but it's the way you make me feel.

Like all Utd fans I've had enough of covid and politics,, really looking forward to first game we're allowed back in cos I'll be there singing I just can't stop loving you.

You still holding that coat Downsouth?
    No sure why you keep mentioning me...but it's not John N that's making you dance...Tony and Mark are do it quite well with all the knockbacks ruled outs and can't haves in case they upset the Shed🙈🙈🙈

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No sure why you keep mentioning me...but it's not John N that's making you dance...Tony and Mark are do it quite well with all the knockbacks ruled outs and can't haves in case they upset the Shed🙈🙈🙈
    Dees really will cling to any straw they can in the hope of scoring a point here or there. Have you lot got a pot to piss in yet or not?

[QUOTE=Arabdownsouth;39525123]Dees really will cling to any straw they can in the hope of scoring a point here or there. Have you lot got a pot to piss in yet or not?[/QUOTE
    No trying to score any points just asking why boy keeps mentioning me... don't you worry about us we'll be fine... were you an emailer?🤭

[QUOTE=petermackie;39525148]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Dees really will cling to any straw they can in the hope of scoring a point here or there. Have you lot got a pot to piss in yet or not?[/QUOTE
    No trying to score any points just asking why boy keeps mentioning me... don't you worry about us we'll be fine... were you an emailer?��
    Eh'll start worrying when the likes of McPake get interviews

[QUOTE=petermackie;39525148]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Dees really will cling to any straw they can in the hope of scoring a point here or there. Have you lot got a pot to piss in yet or not?[/QUOTE
    No trying to score any points just asking why boy keeps mentioning me... don't you worry about us we'll be fine... were you an emailer?🤭
    No

[QUOTE=FTFun;39525150]
    Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post

Eh'll start worrying when the likes of McPake get interviews
    Yeah I know and you weren't bothered when Neilson fuc ked you over and Mellon is the new Pep after bringing Tranmere up from the English 6th division...still think you should go for "Agent Mac"

What a complete fud pm

Hoping to complete the deal in the next 24 hours.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...-compensation/

Page 139 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)