+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is everybody ?

Where is everybody ?

Very quiet on here,it's a bit like the Marie Celeste..

Have you all moved to another site whilst I have been away on holiday?

re: Where is everybody ?

Oi oi we are here and about I think Alfie

Your having an early hols ?

holidays all the time now Gaz,right through to November.

starting earlier this year tho

Be careful on your bus rides

Hi Alfie, I noticed you were on the Leeds board with regard to the death of Dr white.

It happens that he was also a regular poster on the Lions board and he was very witty without being nasty.

So a very sad loss, he was a proper footie fan. I will miss our banter together.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84
    Hi Alfie, I noticed you were on the Leeds board with regard to the death of Dr white.

It happens that he was also a regular poster on the Lions board and he was very witty without being nasty.

So a very sad loss, he was a proper footie fan. I will miss our banter together.
    Hello Claw, the Doc was all right,we used to have some good laughs with him,he was always giving me and Stan some stick about Burnley,but all in good fun,he will be missed.. He was given a global ban for some reason,some of these mods need to get a life.. Must have been one of those nights he posted when he was ****ed haha ..He re-invented himself as soiled tongue and used to post on here and Millwall mad from time to time ..

good luck to the lions in their battle against relegation,hope you get a result at the moneybags club tomorrow mate..

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959
    starting earlier this year tho

Be careful on your bus rides
    Dont worry Gaz,i will get the missus to knock em out if anybody causes bother again..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

Hello Claw, the Doc was all right,we used to have some good laughs with him,he was always giving me and Stan some stick about Burnley,but all in good fun,he will be missed.. He was given a global ban for some reason,some of these mods need to get a life.. Must have been one of those nights he posted when he was ****ed haha ..He re-invented himself as soiled tongue and used to post on here and Millwall mad from time to time ..

good luck to the lions in their battle against relegation,hope you get a result at the moneybags club tomorrow mate.. [/quote]

Sad news and a shock...certainly a character.

Apologies for my absence the past week but been in London sight seeing for a few days

yOU HAVE BEEN MISSED lAZ

And what sights did you see?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast