+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will he take with him?

Who will he take with him?

I wonder if Lacey and Wooton are heading to FGR. More of a worry for me is Ruben. I hope he wants Mitchell and Nemane.

Quote Originally Posted by IluvNotts View Post
    I wonder if Lacey and Wooton are heading to FGR. More of a worry for me is Ruben. I hope he wants Mitchell and Nemane.
    The swiftness of the deal to take him there would suggest that, hopefully, the Reedtzs had negotiated that no players would follow, but we'll see.

Obviously I was referring to Ruben. The other two can do what they want. Not sure Lacey's a starter in L1 though.

I think he will take Cameron and rodders for a sizeable fee. Maybe woots will head off to FGR now IB'S there.He wouldn't have given them a 2nd glance with Portsmouth interest before

Not those under contract unless fgr pays

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Not those under contract unless fgr pays
    I honestly think if players under contract want to go then let them
    Get a fee and buy again.
    You don’t want players moping around with there heads elsewhere like wooton did for 10 games
    Notts need to build a tough squad for next season
    Make ourselves a big strong unit and hard to beat
    The basis of not losing a game is not conceding
    And the basis of winning a game is scoring more than your opposition
    It’s that basic.
    Losing the likes of Reuben,woots etc may already be happening
    The reedz brothers jobs are to find talent.
    SO over to you “brothers”

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    The swiftness of the deal to take him there would suggest that, hopefully, the Reedtzs had negotiated that no players would follow, but we'll see.
    Let's hope that the club were smart enough to include that.

For the OP, I don't think he rates Lacey all that highly. The injury record would deter most clubs. Still, if they needed CB depth you never know on a low 1 year deal.
    Wootton's a free agent, that wouldn't be included in any gentlemen's agreement. Unless it's don't bother him until he's responded to our offer. If IB thinks KW can help FGR in L1....good luck to them. IMO, we need a more prolific, higher-converting, persistent pest of a CF anyway.
    Last edited by the_anticlough; 28-05-2022 at 06:51 AM.

What is interesting is that IB now has extensive knowledge of NL upcoming stars and top performers.

This will make FGR rivals in the recruitment pool we're fishing in.

Wootton hopefully. FGR won't have the clout to sign RR, CL or KC, unless the owners decide a profit is profit despite how little it is.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Wootton hopefully. FGR won't have the clout to sign RR, CL or KC, unless the owners decide a profit is profit despite how little it is.
    Speaking of profit. I wonder how much we got for IB? I assume as he had 2 years remaining, a fee would be payable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast