+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy in Nelson

Jeremy in Nelson

Visiting mosques and speaking in parks promising uncosted free childcare, and more.

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/p...ndle-1-8710537

Vine ?

It says Jeremy chatted to local women at the mosque in Brierfield. There's a nice photo of Jeremy being welcomed outside the mosque, I can count 17 men, there's not a woman in sight. Jeremy, the great champion of equality and women's rights, must not have noticed, bless him. On the left Islamism trumps Feminism, tough luck girls.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Vine ?
    Cor where you byn?

Its "Jeremy" now is it Colner

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It says Jeremy chatted to local women at the mosque in Brierfield. There's a nice photo of Jeremy being welcomed outside the mosque, I can count 17 men, there's not a woman in sight. Jeremy, the great champion of equality and women's rights, must not have noticed, bless him. On the left Islamism trumps Feminism, tough luck girls.
    You spout some proper bollox sinkov! The male dominated Islamic culture is not an issue Jeremy Corbyn has got around to addressing yet.

I met the very likeable Leader of the Opposition party on Thursday in Horwich, he was pressing the flesh with delirious hordes of admirers from all genders, ages and cultures. He really does have a genuine presence. I like him!

At the other end of the political spectrum, outside our local chippy on the way home, we across...

Attachment 6039

Lloyd?

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Its "Jeremy" now is it Colner
    Forgive me for being over familiar!
    It's Corbyn, you know the man who sacks ladies who speak the truth ..
    About Muslims and offers things he doesn't know the cost of and sacks flack ladies who don't know the cost of, only to bring them back a week later.

With that kind of guff Jezza should take over in Venezuela. He'd soon get them sorted and they've got the oil to pay for it all. Oh and again it's the old Islam is a religion of peace bit. Tell that to the people of Manchester, London, Paris, Barcelona etc etc. While there are many devout and peaceful Muslims there will be no debate about the very serious concerns about Islam as long as Corbyn and others just trot out the same old lines.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You spout some proper bollox sinkov! The male dominated Islamic culture is not an issue Jeremy Corbyn has got around to addressing yet.
    You are most unfair BT, bollox indeed !! Everything I posted was factual, except for proffering the opinion that JC must not have noticed the male/female discrepancy in the welcoming party. If he had, as an ardent feminist, he would surely have demanded to know wtf was going on. I could have suggested that he accepted the situation in a cynical attempt to curry favour (no pun intended) and votes with the local muslim community, but I was kind to him, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and suggested he just hadn't noticed. What could be fairer than that ?
    I too like Jeremy, he's a decent old cove, bit of a fraud, but then aren't all lefties. As a potential PM and leader of this country though I suspect he might be even more incompetent and disastrous than Theresa, and that would be going some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)